Official Community Forums Home

Can't Decide On Toys

• Members

It's been two and a half years sadly since I used any toys. I kind of miss the feel of it. Right now I see so many toys, but I feel as if I lost my luck on finding a good toy. Before I had so many toys but I decided to get rid of my old toys cause they had bad memories with my ex boyfriend. Now I'm back to having no toys and I'm on a hunt looking for a new toy. I'm not sure which one to get though. Can someone help me out with this please. :unsure:

• Members

I suggest glass first. You cannot go wrong with a good glass toy. Next, I would look at anything by Lelo. The quality is great. The feel of silicone is unmatched. A good bullet is important. And last, I would suggest a good life like dildo, maybe with a suction cup for hands free play.

• Members

Thanks for sharing this with me! I'll keep those in mind when I purchase my next toy. :) I've already bought one already sadly, but the next time I buy one I'll definately get one of those.