Official Community Forums Home

Crystal Jellies Anal Plug Vs. Crystal Jellies Anal Delight

Hi all,

I've been browsing the wonderful anal toy selection on TooTimid and I'm torn between two: the Crystal Jellies Anal Plug and the Crystal Jellies Anal Delight. Mainly I'm looking for an afordable price and for amount of pleasure experienced. I'm leaning more toward the Anal Delight just because it has a suction cup attached, but I wanted to see if I could get any opinions on which would FEEL better and give off more of a pleasurable experience. It would most likely be for personal play, too, and there wouldn't be anyone else. Any opinions?

Thanks,

Martina

• Members

From what I can see there doesn't seem to be a great deal of difference, but if you are looking for solo play try the suction cup Delight. I like the multiple bulbs design, I have something similar and it feels great. The great thing about suction cups is the tend to stay fairly well (depending on the design) where you place them. If you play in the shower suction cups are great, just make sure to use a good lube and the right lube for the toy. It is no fun when you ruin a good toy with the wrong lube (done that a few times). Good luck and enjoy.

• Members

Well I think it depends on how much experience you have. The one that is a little smaller in diameter if you have no or little experience. That is my advice.

• Review Team

I would likely go with the delight. But it definitely depends on preference. The delight appears like it would be better for stimulation by size, and variation in width of the bulbs. The plug would be more from the stimulation of the expansion and contraction.

I would be wary of suction cups though. While RC4 may have had good luck, I have personally had my share of bad suction cups. Don't get me wrong, the one suction cup that I have that works is amazing, but I would decide more on the main features of the toy (unless someone vouches for the suction cup design in advance, or unless you don't mind it not working out). Suction cups also work best on flat smooth surfaces, so bathroom tile walls wont be as ideal as glass, or smooth surface walls.