Official Community Forums Home

Looking For My First G-Spot Vibe

• Members

So I'm looking through the site looking to buy my first g-spot vibe but I don't know which one to pick. There are so many goodies to choose from! So I askk of you guys, which one should I buy first? I'm looking mostly for strong vibrations but also something discreet ;)

• Members

I suggest the G-spot stimulator or the Butterfly Kiss. The Stimulator is discrete, fairly powerful, and small. The reviews look positive and after playing with one with a partner she gave it a thumbs up. The Kiss has dual stimulation which can be good and/or helpful. The silicone feel is nice and the push button for the setting is easy to use. Neither is overly expensive and I think is a good starting point.

• 2 weeks later...

While not discreet by any stretch of the imagination, a Hitachi Magic Wand with the G-Spot attachment can't be beat! I've had this duo for a few years now and it's always my go to toy when I need to get off and get off hard! The Hitachi is a very popular seller that has been around for a long time, and has a bunch of different attachments for it that I'm sure your lady will love. They even make attachments for guys too!

And as the icing on the cake, it also works wonders as a sore muscle massager. Perfect if you for some reason need to explain what it is and why you have it to someone.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My wife was looking for one to try and we got this http://www.tootimid.com/first-time-g-spot-tulip-vibrator-6512.html

It's the right size (about 1 1/4 at the fattest). With the wand type handle it was easy to use and had decent action. We liked it for the 3 or 4 times it worked but the whole switch area crumbled to pieces after a few uses. I guess it's what we should have expected for $20. I'm looking right now for something similar that is well built.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...