Official Community Forums Home

Hustler Bang Bang Bullet

Mikayla1

• Members

BANG BANG YOU ORGASMED!

Hustler toys has taken the bullet and improved it!! This bullet is like the MEGA bullet! A 3" plastic bullet with WIRELESS controls (yes, WIRELESS), 7 Vibration levels / combinations, a handy "retrieval" cord for internal stimulations, super quiet vibrations for undercover play AND the bullet is waterproof! Really, can any other bullet offer all of this? NO!

I was excited to play with this toy, and I wanted to test out the internal stimulation AND the possibility of public play so I engaged a FWB (friends with benefits) to help me play. He was up to the task of "control master" and eagerly went to dinner with me. We picked a standard restaurant. I went to the bathroom and turned on the toy - it was VERY quiet. I brought myself to quick orgasm in the stall using the highest vibration level with the bullet externally on my clit. Then, I inserted the toy and brought the controller to him. The toy has a decent girth at 1.33" and slid up into me easily. I waited for him to turn the toy on and the waiting was making me MORE aroused. Finally I felt a buzz and literally jumped up in my seat! The sensation was quite amazing internally - this is not an ordinary bullet! My friend turned it on and off - and on and off - and then ON HIGH right when the waiter came to take our order. Holy SMOKES was it hard to talk.

He kept teasing me all dinner long until I was ready to explode. Finally I gave him "the look" that said release me and he sure did. He pushed the button slowly until I nodded and I clenched my legs tightly together and BAM had a nice, solid internal orgasm! This toy was FUN FUN FUN!

THis is the perfect bullet for any single or coupled woman. It is a bit on the more pricey side, but, it is bulletproof AND waterproof and the batteries are INCLUDED! I had never seen an "N" battery before! Super fun and super quality - the Bang Bang Bullet will be discreet and powerful fun wherever you are!

http://www.tootimid.com/Hustler-Bang-Bang-Bullet_p_6547.html

• Like 1

• Members

This sounds like a winning couples toy for both private and public play. It has peeked my interest.

Thanks for the great review.