Official Community Forums Home

I'll Get My Dessert At Home

mommy2krt

• Members

Its Saturday night and to be totally honest I dont feel like cooking dinner, after cooking it the other 5 nights this week. Our 2 yearold has gone with her grandparents but we still have the one month old here at home. I want to go somewhere so I mention him taking me out to dinner and spending some time having a real conversation. He agrees but only if I call his mom to see if she can keep our 2 yearold a little longer and add our infant for just a few hours. She of course says yes and I start to get ready. I put on my tight white pants and a new black shirt I had gotten, that is just long enough to show the curve of my bottom in those tight pants and it v's down in the front as well as the back so I am sure to put on a nice bra that shows the curves of my breast just barely peaking from the v of the shirt, I put on my espedrilles with the black straps and stand in the doorway waiting for him to get off the computer and get ready. He turns around and says, " Wow, you certainly set the standard for me to dress, what do you want me to wear?" I pick out his semi baggy jeans with holes in the knees that make him look like a bad boy and his white shirt I got him for Christmas because it takes the shape of his chest and I love to see it fitted like that. He throws on his white baseball cap that he thinks I despise, but I secretly adore and we are out the door making sure we have enough diapers and formula for our little one. We drop off the baby and say goodbye to our daughter once again and head to dinner. Walking across the parking lot I take his hand swinging it like a giddy high schooler again and so happy for it to just be us. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him and he kisses my cheek and I give him a peck on the lips as we head in the door of the restaurant. We sit facing eachother at our table and decide what we want to eat. We talk about work and the house, the kids and how we are enjoying a dinner without spills and spit up. We laugh and decide we shouldnt go straight home but go get coffee and sit and talk more. He asks if I want desert and I slyly tell him I will get mine when I get home. We head out for coffee and again crossing the parkinglot he pulls me close and this time he stops and kisses me deeply and brushes the hair out of my face and tells me im beautiful. I nearly melt in his arms, I love it when he does things unexpectedly like that. we have coffee and talk some. We head out to pick up the kids wishing we could get home and hoping the kids are asleep soon. He takes our daughter up to bed, I place our son in his bassinet and we head for the living room to watch a movie. Before I sit on the couch he stops me and turns me to face him, he kisses me again and puts his hand up my shirt to unsnap my bra, he tells me how much he likes the new shirt but would love to see it from behind without my pants covering me. I know this is my cue to take my pants off and slowly bend over in front of him so the shirt covers only part of my ass. He un buttons my pants and I turn around to slide my pants down, he sits on the couch and he tells me to put my hands on the coffee table and stay bent over, then I feel it. His hot breath through my panties onto my already wanting pussy, I feel the rush through me and I know I must be so wet he can see it. He gently kisses me and breathes deeply on my pussy, he knows this makes me so wet, he puts his hand on my waist and the other between my legs rubbing my clit through my panties. He slides my panties down onto the floor and starts to take long licks and thrust his tongue in my soaked pussy, he flicks my clit. I start to buck he knows just how to make me cum with his tongue. I stand up legs almost shaking and turn around to see his hard dick already out and ready for me. He had been stroking his cock while eating me. I pull his shirt off and kiss his chest and give him deep kisses on his mouth I love the way it tastes. Then I pull his pants off all the way and start to take off my shirt he had left on, he stops me and says he wants it left on, he pulls it off my shoulders and kisses them then pulls it down further and my breasts are showing, he licks and nibbles my breasts, my nipples are hard and he brushes his lips across them and flicks his tongue like he does my clit, I feel so wet, so I straddle his lap on the couch so he can slide his big, hard cock into me. It makes me cum almost instantly then he starts to thrust in me while im riding him hard, he is still sucking my nipples and his hands are rubbing my back and he grabs my ass and picks me up and holds me so he can thrust harder. The kissing is deep the moaning getting louder and his hands getting rougher. He Picks me up and lays me on my back on the couch and slams into me, He is so hard I am cumming over and over and his hands are grabbing me all over, then he grabs my ass and slides me up so im sitting up against the arm of the couch and he is steadily fucking me and kissing me and rubbing me all over, we are sweaty and both moaning and telling eachother how good it feels. I begin to cum again and I know he is going to cum with me, I grab his ass and pull him into me as he releases with a growl and laugh all at the same time. Well, needless to say we try and have our date night more often now and I hope he still fucks me like that in another 10 years! I love my dessert.

• Members
I love your story and your first post. Welcome to Too Timid's forum.

Well thank you very much, I just thought it would be fun to share a story/fantasy of my own. To be honest I didnt think anyone would comment on my story it seems so short compared to the others, and I thought it was not getting to the point fast enough, haha anyway thanks for the comment I appreciate it.

• Members

I thought it was really good too! Very well written. :)

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid!

Very nice entry- and good to hear from another Newbie! I love my desert too!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Well actualy the story is great, Very good sex story, very romantic too, But however The contest is called "Summer Lovin" , And I read a lot of lovin but no summer involved, I think What they mean by that is to have a beach sex story or something realted , to summer . And of course am not trying to make any negative points, But I just thought that I should bring that up... And really ... Good luck with that prize ... Hope for the best :D