Official Community Forums Home

Help Pleaase ... Real Urgent

Filthy_Claw

• Members

Hey guys am a newbie, But I need help ... I think am a little young for some of the members here (18 years old) plus am still a virgin , so am still a beginner to some of you all, but the thing is that My girlfriend told me that we should have sex ... and am a little nervous about it ... because I am not circumsized ... is that a problem (does it make any higenical problem ? )

• Members

You are not too young - you are legal. However, do YOU feel that you are ready to have sex? You said your gf "said" we should have sex - not "I want" to have sex with my gf! If you are ready to have sex with your gf then there are a few things you should think of:

1) BIRTH CONTROL! 18 is young to be having babies - wrap it up, use the pill, the patch, spermicidal jellies - whatever - but use protection

2) STD PROTECTION: Is this her first time too? Are you sure? IF not, double up with condoms! You wouldn't like to be greeted with your first time by getting herpes or worse, AIDS! Use condoms!

3) Be KIND and CONSIDERATE! Having sex for the first time is a senstive time - so make sure that you keep that in mind.

As for the circumcision thing, I don't think it matters - once you get hard it stretches over the head anyway, right? There is someone who can give you some advice here, our resident Sexpert, Howard, is uncircumcized so perhaps he will weight in. As for the basics, I would say that it shouldn't be a problem!

OK, Good luck and be SAFE!!!!

Mikayla

• Members

Well first of all I think I wrote something wrong I didn't mean to write that she said we should have sex, She said "she wants". I mean sex is not necessary (In my age ;) )

And as far as Safe Sex... well I know all about birth control and sexually transmitted desieses ....

And as for the circumsizion I hope ur right ... And I will wait for more details from howard... but thanks Anyway :D

• Members

Welcome Filthy C !! Well I have been both with a circumsized man and one who wasn't. I can tell you from my personal experiance that the only thing I noticed internally was that Howard is right the extra skin does rub nicely on the inside of our vaginas. As for as the blowjob it is fun to play with the extra skin and suck on it to. :) My very first sexual experiance was with a uncircumsized guy, I never thought any different of him or anything. I just wanted to let you know from my point of view. \

Good Luck and keep us posted! :)

• Members

Hey Howard Thanks a lot for the infos .. I really needed To hear that from someone who is experienced, I could really use that in my sex life.....

As for girls playing with that extra skin ... (I like what I read ;) ) :D

And Katprr, thanks for letting me know about ur experience , but I don't think my gf will suck on my penis in our first sexual intercourse , I think will take it slow then we move into foreplaying. I'm just asking all of these questions because I'm really trying to have a good first sex experience , Coz u can't lose ur virginity more than once ... :D And I will let you know When I do it and how it results .....

• Members

It's nice to see a fellow youngster has joined tootimid, i am 18 as well. Another thing to consider before losing your virginity (because you're right, you can't lose it more than once) is how YOU feel about your girlfriend. If you are apprehensive about having sex with her, maybe you're not ready? If you truly believe you are in love and she is the right person to share this experience with (and it's the right time in your life), go for it! Goodluck, and please give us an update!