Official Community Forums Home

Getting Hot

• Members

Let me start by asking what turns you on? That is a place to start. Try sharing fantasies with your lover. Write erotic stories for your partner. Read erotic material. Look at this forum - there are many ideas floating around this board. Bring in new toys for your play time. Try restrains Have sex in new or unusual places. Be open to experimenting, creativity, and the erotic. I tend to look for the erotic everywhere I go. If I stay focused I will come up with new ideas to heat things up in the bedroom. Most of all, I suggest staying open and willing to play. Have fun with your search.

• Review Team

I know I'm not a guy but try a starter jar, you both( you and your partner) put ideas of this you want to explore. For instance go to adult store or site and pick out toy( must be used when together). Or go for a ride and find a roadside play area. Or ticket for one massage. That way when you are looking for something new and different, you have a jar of ideas waiting for you. Always add to the jar when you run across something new you want to try. Just a thought