Official Community Forums Home

Enchanted Butterfly Rotating Dual Action Vibe

Mikayla1

• Members

Beautiful Butterfly Batting My Bits

OK, so, this is a standard dual action vibrator (insertion and clitoral stimulation simultaneously) BUT it has the added bonus of a rotating shaft (3 speeds of back and forth rotation), PLUS pleasure beads throughout the shaft PLUS you can use the clitoral and the shaft rotations together or alone PLUS it has a beautiful and functional butterfly clitoral stimulator PLUS it is waterproof!

Let's get right to the point: I LOVE THIS VIBE - IT MADE ME ORGASM!

Need to know more? OK. Takes 4AA batteries in the base. There are 4 buttons that control the action - meaning, the direction of the shaft rotation, the speed of the rotation, the pulsation and speed of the clitoral stimulator. You can choose from many options: variant, fast, pulsation, steady- whatever your vagina desires.

When I played with this toy my favorite part was the butterfly stimulator. The little antennae are smaller and thinner than a typical "rabbit ears" dual action AND the sides of the butterfly also tempt and tease your clit and vaginal area too. It was very powerful and FAST! The fast fluttering of those antennae brought me to orgasm quickly! The rotating shaft and slightly curved tip also felt amazing inside. If I had one downside to this toy it may be that the toy is a bit loud. Not OVERLY loud, but it does make some noise when it is on full tilt!

HIGHLY recommend for anyone who wants a unique and quality dual action experience! Let this butterfly batter your bits - you'll be BEAMING and happy that you did!

http://www.tootimid.com/enchanted-butterfly-rotating-vibe-6842.html

Sounds like another winner!!! I love the color of this toy too. (Of course!! LOL)

• Members

Ha ha ha...would it be wrong to say I thought of you because of the color? LOL