Official Community Forums Home

Mini Butterfly Stroker Version 2

Mikayla1

• Members

THE MIGHTY MINI

The mighty powerful mini dual action! This toy has pros and cons. So, let's get to the nitty gritty and discuss this fairly unique toy!

PROS: Rotating shaft, waterproof, great clitoral stimulation, thrusting shaft, multi-speed rotation and clitoral stimulation, easy to hold, easy to operate (literally 2 buttons), semi-quiet, powerful

CONS: The shaft is a bit too small for my taste, the thrusting action was a little "sticky" at times, and the clitoral stimulation was not as good as some other items.

So, as you can see, the pros on this item well outweigh the cons - and truthfully, one of my cons is personal to me in that I prefer a much longer and wider toy overall.

Now, I am sure you want to know, did this toy give me an orgasm? Yes, it surely did. It was due mostly to the fabulous clitoral stimulating butterfly wings. The little antennae felt pretty good on my clit, but, they were not as effective is on some of the other toys I have used with butterfly clitoral stimulators. The thrusting action felt good, but then it sort of stuck and did not thrust as I would have liked.

Overall, I would recommend this toy to a newbie player who is looking for something pleasant and non-intimidating for first time dual action play.

http://www.tootimid.com/mini-butterfly-stroker-v2-6841.html

• 2 weeks later...

The antennae did look a little flimsy, but it sounds like it be a good toy for some new toy users, just like you said. Thanks for the honest review.