Official Community Forums Home

All American 8" Whopper Flesh (No Vibrator)

Mikayla1

• Members

My Ideal Man....

OK, so maybe not my ideal MAN, but pretty damn satisfying as a stand-in! This flesh colored, realistically looking, veined and textured non-vibrating dildo with a suction cup base is the perfect length, a satisfying girth and feels pretty darn natural inside! For testing this toy I employed on of my female FWB to assist me, because two women fighting over a dildo is HOT!

Once we decided that I would be the receiver, and she the penetrator, we washed up our new man and inserted him into one of my standard harnesses. This dildo is harness compatible and slid right in with no problem. It also has a pretty solid suction cup base that holds firm (as we found out when we stuck it to my bathroom sink and it would not move!)

This toy is a rubber / pvc mix so we opted for water-based lube, and once "she" was lubed up, I bent over and she started insertion. The realistic head feels A-MAZING going in, and I will admit, pretty realistic! The veiny shaft was incredibly pleasing and the slight bend in the dildo really does add a sense of realism to how it feels. My only complaint, as with many strap-ons, is that it did not bend realistically enough. Mostly due to the fact that, well, it ISN'T a real penis! However, as far as strap ons or dildos go, this one feels pretty near the real deal.

If you are looking for an All-American stand-in when you can't get your hands on your man (of, if you just need the feel of one every so often) then this is a perfect choice for you. Great size, not too large, not too small and feels very realistic! I highly recommend this for hands free or strap on play!

http://www.tootimid.com/all-american-8-inch-curved-dildo-with-balls.html

• Members

Thanks for the review. I had wondered how the suction cup would hold up. Sounds like a pretty solid toy for play time.

• Members

It held up - we were laughing because we couldn't get it off!

You couldn't "get it off"? LOL

I've used an All American dildo before. It was one of my faves for a long time. Though, it's the one I found out that if you don't get ALL of the lube off of toys, and if that other toy had silicone lube residue on it then it rests on another, it WILL melt! Now I put each toy in its own box/bag.

This was a HOT review, and informative! Thank you!!!

GO AMERICAN!! :)