Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Silicone Strap On Liner

Tyger

As a single woman on the go, anything hands-free. This toy intrigued me. Even though it states that it fits snugly behind a strap on, I thought "why not as a vibrating panty as well?" So, I was pretty excited to give it a test run.

Examining the box, I saw that it already came with the small "watch" batteries it takes to power the small insertable bullet (whoot!). Plus, it comes with 3 bonus items!! Freebies? Yes please! It comes with a black satin mask, a small bottle of toy cleaner, and even a small bottle of water-based Moist lubricant. Does it get much better than this? Oh, but it can!

The bullet is hard plastic, about 4" long, and it's black. There's a small rubber-like gasket to make it waterproof, however, the gasket came off partially, when I unscrewed the cap, so with a little manuevering, I was able to get the gasket back on decently. When I got this item, the bullet was already IN the liner, and it is a tight fit. I had to bend the top of the liner a bit to get enough of the bullet exposed to remove it, but when I got a good grip, it came out rather easily. The watch batteries give this bullet decent vibe strength, and several vibe patterns. I was a little disappointed that the vibes weren't terribly strong. However, this toy is pretty quiet, especially once the bullet it put inside the liner.

The liner is black silicone, so please remember, do NOT use any silicone lubes on or around this toy! I loved the sleek color and design of this toy. The liner is small, almost 6" in length. It's a silky feeling silicone. I loved the scooped shape of it immediately. Some thought had been put into this toy. The part that will stimulate the labia is where the bullet goes in, and it also has 4 decent sized bumps on it for added stimulation. The narrow tip of this toy is decent, but won't give as much direct stimulation to the clit. Because of the material & shape, once placed inside your harness or panties, it doesn't slide all around. I really liked that part.

I wore this toy for about an hour. It made me very tingly and horny, and I think if I ever used it with another person with a harness, it would be more exciting with the other things going on as well. It's a good teasing toy for my particular tastes.

This toy may be a great addition to someone that uses harnesses, however, if you crave the really strong vibes, this toy doesn't do so well. Care is easy: Just warm water and soap. No obnoxious odors to deal with. I may try one of my other, more powerful bullets in it later on. All in all, I give this toy a 3 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating for sheer ingenuity and material choice.

http://www.tootimid.com/vibrating-silicone-strap-on-liner-6423.html

• Members

Hey,,this sounds like mellow fun. The kind that leads you up to something else. Thanks for the review.

• Members

A Dual Purpose Item

Apparently great (or horny) minds think alike! Having just read Tyger's review of this item as I was about to post mine I see that we both figured out how to use this item as a regular vibrator / panty vibrator! Just goes to show you, ingenuity wins the day! I, however, did also use mine for the intended purpose as a strap-on liner. Since Tyger already touted the virtues of this item as an impromptu vibrating panty, I will provide a review about its successes as a liner for a strap on vibrator.

One of the things that always annoys me about most standard strap-on is that the wearer is left with little to no actual stimulation while she is pounding away with her faux penis! In this regard, this is a brilliant concept, to provide clitoral stimulation in a situation where there is not normally any. As luck would have it, my female play partner was more than willing to allow me toy testing time. I have a few different strap-on harnesses, but I chose to use the Divine Diva harness. This is a standard harness, not a panty. I was wondering if the liner would stay in place or fall out the bottom. I adjusted my harness first, getting it as snug as I could muster. Then (having already washed and batterized my bullet) I slid the toy down into the harness. The unique design allows the longer end to dip down to my vaginal opening while the larger, wider top nestled beautifully at my clitoris. I pushed the button on the top of the bullet and experimented until I found the speed that I found most pleasing. Then, I focused on my partner who was eagerly waiting for me to pleasure her.

I started slowly to see if the liner would move and it didn't. I slowly stroked my partner and thoroughly enjoyed the sensations this clitoral stimulator provided. I picked up the pace and found that I had to adjust the liner up, as it was falling down a bit toward the open bottom of the harness. However, the vibrations were strong enough to bring me to orgasm more than once. Ultimately, I found this item very effective but I would choose a harness that was more like a fuller panty as opposed to one that is open at the bottom. This would ensure that it hung on more snugly.

I would definitely suggest this toy for use with strap-ons as the vibrations are delicious. I would also (as would Tyger) suggest this toy for solo play (or partner play, as my female play pal did enjoy the vibrations as well!) This is definitely a must have toy for lesbian lovin'!

http://www.tootimid.com/vibrating-silicone-strap-on-liner-6423.html

• Like 1