Official Community Forums Home

How To Properly Use These Fake Nipple Rings?

just purchased some...love the sensation but one is way to tight and the other is way too loose! I tried adjusting them just by squeezing them together to no avail...any suggestions??? This is all new to me and I'm frustrated! :( also should I have any concerns in regards to cutting off blood flow???? Cause I came home for lunch and put them on and by the time I got back to work I really thought my left nipple was going to just fall off!!!! LMAO but seriously I really did. I could hardly push my coworker out of my office so I could get it off!

• Members

Not knowing exactly what you purchased, my advice is limited. But, in general, if it causes pain stop using the item. Anything too tight can cut blood flow which can be a problem. I'd suggest starting out with some adjustable nipple clamps. This way you can dial up how much pressure and pleasure you want.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a couple sets of these, and love them. I've never worn them for a whole day. I will wear them for a few hours. I too am concerned about wearing them for extended lengths of time.

Mine are made of metal. I was able to stretch them a bit. One I was able to stretch out by continued light pulling, and the other I stretched out by putting it around something bigger, and letting is sit like that for a week or two. It did stretch out slightly. I also had to make one a bit smaller so I held it in a closed position for extended periods of time.