Official Community Forums Home

Triple Point Enhance System

mailahn97

• Members

http://www.tootimid.com/triple-point-enhance-system.html#

So I received this and wasn’t thrilled by its looks but I have learned to not always judge a book by its covers. This is a clear jelly toy that can be around all types of lubes so no worries there. It comes with 4 batteries but only needs 2 for life so you get a spare set which is awesome. You just pull the plastic tab to bring it to life. It is a triple point which sounds very interesting. I am all about plenty of stimulation. It has the top for the clit with some nubs that will rub the clit just right as well as the bottom which will tease you anally. Then don’t forget about the ring to get him nice and turned on.

On the back of the top part for the clit is a little switch to turn the toy on and off. I turned it on and it didn’t really feel very strong. As a gal that likes strong vibes I wasn’t very thrilled. So we started playing and positioned the system on him. It is very stretchy which is great for all diameters. We decided time to try this bad boy out. He turned it on and off we went. I was not thrilled at all. Non of the points lined up right in order to please me while using it together. He enjoyed it some but to me I would not use it again. Everyone is different so you never know but if you like a strong vibration this isn’t for you.

I love variations of toys but this one was not for me. I will say the vibration was very quiet so that is a good thing.

• Members

Thanks for the review. It sounds like a dud.