Official Community Forums Home

Anal Sex

miss_sexy57

• Members

Lots of foreplay, then more foreplay. Have good lube and plenty of it. Start with digital stimulation or something smaller sized if you have never done this before. Go slow. Do not push through pain, instead allow your body to open to the stimulation. I will say it takes time, comfort and trust with your partner. Personally I sugg toy play before moving to intercourse. Either way relax into it and enjoy.

• Members

First you need to buy some small butt plugs , also you need to give yourself a nice warm enema , also get some really slick lube and just start out small and before you know it you will be wanting giant dildos in you ass !!!!!!!

This is new to me but am willing to give it a try. I hope I bought the right product for a newbie like me in this area. http://www.tootimid.com/wild-orgasm-triple-stimulator.html Is it really possible for a woman to get aroused in the anal area?

• Members

Indeed it is possible for a woman to become aroused from anal stimulation. There are hundreds/thousands of nerve endings in the anus. With the right touch or manipulation you can have a great deal of pleasure. The toy you bought looks like good wicked fun. The anal probe along with the G-spot and clitoral stimulation has the potential to send you into orbit. Just one point I would suggest a water based lube with this toy. Enjoy!

• Review Team

Honestly ......start with a finger. If you like that you will like anal. MOST IMPORTANT RELAX......if you are not relaxed you will not enjoy it. Nails need to be trimmed and filed.......and doggie style position is best when staring out(or at least it was for me) and Lube Lube Lube.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I've been using a beginner butt plug for like a year and I STILL don't feel like I am ready back there - still like the plug though -

I think patience is a big part of this!

• Members

Patience yes. If you have been using a beginner or small plug for a year and you want to progress to anal intercourse then you might want to try slowly moving to slightly larger and larger plugs. I wouldn't suggest going to fast, but increase and is comfortable. I would also suggest trying small dildos and increasing size as is comfortable. Remember to use plenty of lube and enjoy the sensation. This is about pleasure.

• Members

I tried butt plugs but found the prostrait massager to be the best. Put it in slows, the butt sucks it up and just let it sit there. after a few minutes of relaxing with it the pleasure starts. when I get pegged witch is on special occassions it feels awsome. As a giver my spouse has found she enjoys it and I think it pure heaven. the way i found she gets ready for it is I suck and lick her back door area for 20 mins or so and next thing I kknow she so wet and her body just sucks it in. so we have this rule of thumb which we do, if she comes first I get to go in the back door and if I come first I have to go down and clean her up. so it a win win situation where we both get off and get something out of it