Official Community Forums Home

Onyx Glass G-Spot Or Prostate Massager

Mikayla1

• Members

Front or Back Door - It's ALL GOOD!

Imagine my surprise to find a prostate massager in my latest box o goodies! I have not too much experience with them, so I was excited to try it out! After investigating this little guy I was interested to know how it would fair as a G-Spot massager! It has a nice curve at the tip, is made of solid glass, and no matter which side you insert there is either a nice, ball tip OR a more tapered tip with a textured spot with 3, small "speedbumps!" How could anything that nicely designed NOT feel good inside me or inside my partner?

THursday night was sex night here at Casa de Mikayla, so I decided it should be toy testing night, too! I showed this to my partner, who looked, well, a bit apprehensive! Once I let him hold it and see that it is just about the size of a man's finger, he was not too afraid. He did say that it looked like the leg of an oversized beetle (which is true, and funny). We decided that before it went into HIM it should go into ME!

I lay down and got comfortable and he started playing with me to get me all, warmed up! Then he inserted the end with the ball first. THe cool and smoothness of the glass combined with the larger ball (followed by the 2 smaller ones) felt AMAZING! He found my spot right away and start to play there. Rubbing my clit with his other hand! I felt a nice internal orgasm building and came, easily, just from that. Then he turned the toy around and used the textured part on my G-Spot! OH MOMMA! It was amazing. I mean FANTASTIC! I could tell that if he continued on with this pressure and that texture I would have a G-Spot orgasm. However, time was a wasting and I wanted to pleasure him.

I had him lie down and relax. I started giving him some fantastic oral to get him MORE aroused. Then I put some silicone lube on the end of the toy (the textured end) and started to insert. Slowly. SLOWLY. When he would clench, I would stop. However, it took no effort to insert this item into his rectum and when I got it in there he moaned. I mean MOANED! I was in the right spot. This toy takes all the guesswork out of it. The curve is perfect and the hardness of the toy makes it ideal for prostate massage. It took a while but when he came - it was MOUNTAINS of it! He told me that I can definitely do that again!

This toy cleaned up easily with hot, soapy water. It is going to be one of our favorite his / hers toys for sure! I am putting it on the must have list for BOTH men and women! Definitely worth the try!

http://www.tootimid.com/onyx-glass-prostate-massager-7353.html

• Members

Thanks for the review.,I have been looking at this toy for a little while now. With such a positive review I think I am going to need to order it the next time I have some spare capital. I can only dream of it hitting me in the right spot.