Official Community Forums Home

Lovelife Smile Clitoral Vibrator

Mikayla1

• Members

Not QUITE a Smile....

I was quite excited to try this little toy because it seemed like it would offer a fair amount of direct clitoral stimulation. It is a small, egg-ish shaped toy that has a pink, heart shaped clitoral stimulator on one end. Seems really smart to me - a protruding clitoral stimulator - and heart shaped, how cute! The toy is made of silicone (plus), is rechargeable so no batteries (plus plus), but only charges via USB (not as much plus) and is not waterproof (bummer). However, I kept an open mind.

I charged this toy for about 8 hours on my computer last night while doing other things. I wanted to make sure it had a full charge so I got the full effect. Once I was fairly sure it was ready to go, I climbed in to bed and got ready to play.

The controller is a cute heart shaped too (with a - and + sign for eyes and a squiggle for the mouth) so this toy winks and smiles at you. Enticing you to play. There are 7 vibration levels that you can simply press the + or - sign to get to. I turned it on and was surprised at how the entire toy vibrated in my hand. I wondered about that.

I turned the toy so the heart would hit my little heart - my clit! I pumped up the vibrations (the first one is very weak) and when I got to the highest one I just didn't feel it as strongly as I would have liked. I pressed the little heart harder into me, and still nothing much (but my hand was getting a good vibration!) I moved the toy over and used the reverse side, this gave me more of a buzz than the little heart did! Keep in mind, I like STRONG vibrations, but this toy just didn't give it to me.

Not every woman wants something super powerful though, so if you like a more gentle vibration, then this toy may be good for you! It has many good qualities about it, and it is really cute and non-intimidating. The vibrations, however, just don't seem to be strong enough or concentrated enough for me.

The smile left me, well, without one.

http://www.tootimid.com/lovelife-smile-clitoral-vibe-7243.html

I too like STRONG vibes. Sorry this didn't work out as well as you'd hoped for.