Official Community Forums Home

Icicles Hand Blown Massager No. 22

Tyger

Pipedream is an innovative toy company that has a growing line called Icicles. These will leave you anything but chilled!

When I got my latest box, and pulled this toy out, I was in awe!! The box has a picture of the the toy on 3 sides, the back has an interesting close up and description, and a cover that opens up so you can see the toy in the package in all its splendor! This one is clear, with blue helix shapes in the middle with red swirls in the shaft. The blue base is flared at the very bottom, and goes up to a bulbous part before the shaft.

Glass is my FAVORITE toy material. The type of glass that is used for sex toys is the same type that they make some of our favorite, sturdy bakeware with. This glass is non-porous, smooth, easy to clean, and very sturdy. Not only is it strong, this toy is a beautiful, unique piece of are. No 2 are the same since they are hand blown.

This toy is almost 9" long, and most of that is insertable. Almost 1.5" in diameter, this toy is not only fun, it's filling. The shaft is straight, so not a g-spot toy. However, the head is pronounced for added stimulation and excitement. Since the base is flared, I plan on trying it with one of my harnesses very soon.

Let me tell you, that this toy is soooooo nice!!! It feels great, and really filled me up. Little lube was needed since I was so excited, as I get when I get new glass toys! Insertion was so smooth and felt awesome! I could feel the head caressing the inside of my vaginal walls. OMG!! It felt fantasic!!

This is a larger glass toy, so the weight is impressive, and probably is not for the beginner or faint of heart. It's not considered a "Big Toy", but be sure that you're up for the size and heft of this gorgeous 22!

I give this toy a 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws rating (plus a large purr of pleasure!).

http://www.tootimid.com/icicles-no-22-7235.html#

• Members

This one is super pretty! I have a similar one with a similar internal design! I love it!

• Like 1