Official Community Forums Home

Flickering Tongue

Mikayla1

• Members

Not Quite....But Close

Can there really be a toy that can mimic what oral sex feels like? BITE YOUR TONGUE! There have been quite a few toys that have tried, and most have failed. How can a toy mimic the flexible, soft, warm, wet flickering motion of a tongue? Well, in reality they can't. However, there is a possibility to have a very comforting and stimulating replica that does pretty well, and this one does.

The PowerPlay Flickering Tongue is an 100% silicone tongue-like toy that provides some pretty powerful clitoral (or nipple, belly, thigh..) stimulation. The tongue-like vibrator is attached via a cord to the controller that has a one-button operating system to launch the 3 intense vibration speeds. While normally toys attached to cords annoy me, this one seemed ok. It does take 4AAA batteries (not a standard usually kept around) so make sure you have a new pack on hand.

The first thing I noticed when I turned this toy on was it was pretty quiet and the vibrating "tongue" felt pretty cool on my hand. It seemed to have a lot of power and reminded me of a clitoral stimulator on a rabbit-type toy. I dabbed on some water-based lube (NO SILICONE PLEASE) so that it would have a wet, tongue-like feel as it slipped around my vaginal area and clitoris. It took a few minutes to get the toy situated to where I wanted it to be and then I turned the vibrations all the way up to the highest level. The little tongue vibrates (doesn't go up and down or side to side like some other oral stimulators do) and for that I was grateful. As I said, nothing can REALLY simulate oral sex, there are too many variables (tongue, fingers, wetness, insertion, sucking).

This toy ended up giving me a few, nice orgasms. Would I say it replicates oral sex? Ummmm, sort of but not really. It has a gentle, flexible, flickering feel that is similar to a tongue but not exactly. However, the stimulation is strong and feels much like a rabbit stimulator which is still all good in my book!

If you like strong, concentrated, tickle-like vibrations on your clit then you will definitely like this toy! It is not quite a tongue, but is great stimulation all the same! Use some lube to make it slip around a bit more and you have a happy and fun time!

http://www.tootimid.com/flickering-tongue-7270.html

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This one looks awesome!! I love that you can choose your color you want too.