Official Community Forums Home

Twist And Shout Icicles No. 39 Wand

RC4BLUE

• Members

I absolutely love glass toys and the ICICLES No. 39 Wand has become one of my all time favorite. The twisted wand is like a corkscrew. It is smooth and a pleasure to play with either warm or cold. Personally I prefer cold. The glass is beautiful, deep black, with a good grip for twisting it into you. When I got this wonderful toy I could not wait to tear the package open and give it a try. I washed it up and pulled out my favorite lube. As it is glass you can use any lube you prefer. After setting the scene and getting myself aroused I began to literally twist the toy into my ass. What a wonderful feeling. unlike the strait glass dildos, this one gives a unique feeling to my self pleasuring. I took my time twisting the wand in and out and back in. Before long I was shouting with pleasure. Even after climax the twisting motion as I removed the toy was sensational. I give it 5 stars with a plus.

http://www.tootimid.com/icicles-no-39-wand-7225.html

• Like 1

• Members

I love glass too! Great review!