Official Community Forums Home

Silver Mining

RC4BLUE

• Members

I have been on a bit of a pleasure adventure and did some silver mining. I got a bit surprise when I dug this beautiful shaft up. It is a glass wand that is coated or infused with a silver coating as near as I can tell. It is very shiny and exceptionally beautiful. The wand it self is rather simplistic, a strait shaft with three tapered bulges at one end and a bulge with a place pull cord at the other end. The bulges on the insertion end increase in size making for a nice area to stimulate the G-spot or P-spot. It is fairly heavy and has a good feel in the hand. So after cleaning the toy up and getting the lube out I decided to see how this gem felt. I began with some manual masturbation and the use of a small vibe to get me warmed up. Parting my cheeks I slowly began to insert the toy into my ass. The first two bulges were easy, the last took some more relaxation and pleasuring before I could get in past my opening. When i did I found extreme pleasure. The bulges hit my gland in just the right spot. I slowed myself down to enjoy the feeling of this toy sliding in and out of me. After I reached my orgasm the pull cord was a nice addition to be able to remove the toy from me. I washed it up and it shines like new. If you like shiny things I suggest you do some silver mining yourself. I don't think you will be disappointed. It is better than a silver bullet from the lone ranger. Five very shiny stars for this great shaft.

http://www.tootimid.com/reflections-glass-wand-sultry.html

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's great that this worked for you. This toy is a beauty! And it's fantastic that we're getting a man's point of view on some toys. Thanks!!!