Official Community Forums Home

The Little Toy That Keeps On Giving.

VALERIE

• Members

I RECIEVED MY HUSTLER ROCK-IT YESTERDAY, ME & MY HONEY PUT IT TO THE TEST LAST NIGHT, INTO EARLY MORNING. WOW! THIS GAVE ME THE MOST INCREDIBLE FEELING. I HAD 2 TURN THE RADIO HIGHER & HIGHER TO COVER MY SCREAMS N MOANS, FOR FEAR I MIGHT WAKE & SCARE THE KIDS. NOT TO MENTION HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO BITE MY PILLOW. :P MY HUSBAND DOESN'T KNOW BUT THIS GIFTED TOY CONTINUED TO GIVE LONG AFTER HE LEFT TO WORK. :D I REALLY REALLY LOVE MY HUSTLER ROCK-IT :wub: I WILL BE ORDERING ANOTHER FOR FEAR THAT I'M ABUSING THIS ONE. ;) GIRLS GET ONE, GUYS BY YOUR LADY ONE OR TWO OR THREE :lol: I CAN STILL FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

• Members

Isn't it the greatest little thing?! I love mine so much that I ordered a second "just in case!"

And congratulations on using it alone, too (if I understood you correctly)! I hope this means the other thread of posts helped you out. :)

• Members

I just got one of these myself. To answer your question, househunter, it only has one speed, but oh my god, what a speed. :) I haven't had a chance to try mine out, but my fiancee held it up to me through my clothes and it literally made me jump. You wouldn't think something so small could pack such a punch. I was really impressed, and can't wait to try it out on me and my fiancee. :)

• Members
Isn't it the greatest little thing?! I love mine so much that I ordered a second "just in case!"

And congratulations on using it alone, too (if I understood you correctly)! I hope this means the other thread of posts helped you out. :)

YES THE OTHER SITES DID HELP OUT. I ASK ALOT OF ?S IKNOW, BUT I PUT THEM TO USE. EVERYONE HERE IS GREAT WITH SHARING. LIKE I ALWAYS SAY SHARING IS CARING. ;)

Yeah! You took the plunge!. Congrats. It was worth it wasn't it?

HELL YEAH! ONE OF, IF NOT THE BEST THING I EVER DID FOR MYSELF. :lol::D:P;)

Say, is this a variable speed vib or one set speed? Thinking about a new toy to add to the collection. B)

1 SPEED, BUT STILL BETTER THAN MY OTHER VIBES THAT HAVE THREE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I CAN STILL FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

:D WOW, valerie, i DEFINITELY know what you're talking about when you say you can still feel it! My guy just used it on me tonight, and MAN, my clit is STILL tingling!!! This thing sure does pack some amazing punch!!! My only complaint is when turning it off I kept switching it to 'open' and the battery would fall out... :( not the best thing to keep happening while you're in the middle of playing. I havent used it in water yet...i'm afraid it will pop open and get water inside and brake! we'll see how it goes.... :unsure: