Official Community Forums Home

Average Joe "kevin The Firefighter" Remote Dildo

Mikayla1

• Members

KEVIN IS RED HOT!

Every woman loves a firefighter! The "Average Joe" line of dildos ads a little fantasy to the toy by giving your cock a profession! So now when you mount your Average Joe you can imagine he is Chad the Lifeguard or Sheldon the Nerd!! You get the gist, right? My not-so-average Joe was Kevin the Firefighter and he was RED HOT!

Kevin is a more than average sized, white, straight, lightly veined, realistic feeling penis with tight, little balls! He is firm and hard and ready to be climbed onto! Imagine Kevin coming home all hot and sweaty from his day saving lives and rescuing kittens from treetops! He comes in, drops his pants and is begging to be serviced. You plant him firmly on the bed, remove his boxers and OH, he is hard and ready to go! You slather on a bit of water-based lube and hop on! He feels sooo good inside you. His firehose stiff and long, thrusting up inside you. THen you FEEL IT! Vibrations? But how? How could Kevin's penis be vibrating? Because Kevin is the ULTRA MAN! Thick and long and he even VIBRATES!

Just adjust the speed on the FIRE RED turn dial and give yourself an extra vibratory treat! Kevin will take it as long as you need, staying hard and ready, vibrating at a speed that will satisfy any need! Scream and yell his name - "DO ME KEVIN, PUT OUT MY FIRE!" Then, when you are finished just climb off, clean him up and store him safely for the next round of fire house fun!

Oh yes, nothing average about Kevin! The best news is: you can have him too! I will share! So, search out that hunky firefighter and live out all the fantasies you have!

http://www.tootimid.com/Average-joe-kevin-the-firefighter-7288.html

• 2 weeks later...

This review was HOT!!! Thank you!!! ;)