Official Community Forums Home

Dual Pleaser Vibe

Mikayla1

• Members

SO COOL!

This is not your average dual action vibrator AT ALL! I have never played with a toy with this design and I have to say, it is a total winner! Here is why:

(1) Unique design allows for shallow, internal penetration with a nice sized shaft

(2) WITH Clitoral stimulation at the same time

(3) 100 % silicone material makes this toy safe, hypoallergenic and easy to clean

(4) 100 % waterproof

(5) It is firm, yet flexible for a pleasing internal and external stimulation

(6) The slightly curved and specially shaped shaft allow for G-Spot stimulation

So, how does this toy perform? It has 3 STRONG (and I mean STRONG) levels of vibration that go through the entire toy from shaft to clitoral stimulator. It inserts easily and smoothly, due to the shape, size and silicone material. The attached controller is easy to use - on button controls it all!

Once inserted this toy feels really unique. There is something about the shape that was touching all my insides, but not too deeply. It is sort of perfectly positioned for G-Spot stimulation. The curved clitoral stimulator rested easily and perfectly where I needed and wanted it to be. Once I turned on the vibrations I was instantly surprised as the power of the first level and blown away by the last! This is truly a very, very powerful toy! I came easily a few times and really didn't have to adjust this toy at all. Depending on YOUR personal shape, you may have to push down on the clitoral stimulator, but for me it was JUST RIGHT! As for the G-Spot tip, while it felt AMAZING inside me, I did not have a G-Spot O. However, that doesn't mean I won't in the future!

I definitely recommend this toy for ANYONE! It is a very pleasing, non-intimidating, soft, sensual, STRONG toy that will bring you to orgasm again and again.

http://www.tootimid.com/dual-pleaser-vibe-7307.html

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this toy, and wondered how well it worked. Sounds hot!!!!