Official Community Forums Home

Cock Cage

RC4BLUE

• Members

I was looking at the Cock Cage for a while before getting one. It is an interesting design. The largest ring goes around the base of the penis and scrotum flush with the body. The other two rings are for the penis and the scrotum separately. The rings are a set of tubes that are hollow and connected with a small plastic pin inside to the tube. If you loose the pin you are screwed. The rings can be and most likely need to be cut down for size. It took some trial and error to cut my rings to the proper size. Now that I have the size correct it is time to give the rings a trial run. While the rings held, they did not give me the feeling I was looking for. The rings were light weight and I found the seams irritating. After a short time I had to tear the thing off because the connection point where the ring is fastened by the plastic pin was pinching my skin. I had small bruises in very sensitive areas. I have a similar time in metal that works well, but the plastic just did not feel comfortable. 1 Star for this little device.

http://www.tootimid.com/quick-release-cock-cage.html

Well, bruising in sensitive areas isn't a good thing!! I hope that you're ok. Sorry that didn't work out well. Thank you for your honesty though. I'm sure this will be helpful to someone else.

• 2 weeks later...