Official Community Forums Home

P Spot Intensity

RC4BLUE

• Members

If you are looking for some P Spot stimulation and you like light vibration this may be the toy for you. This seamless and smooth black toy is curved to stimulate your prostrate gland. The twist on the bottom turns on and off the device. So I thought lets give this a try. I got myself ready - cleaned up, aroused and comfortable. I pulled out some gel lube and applied it to the toy and myself. Because I like to start with vibration, I turned on the toy and began to run it around my anus. The vibration was nice but I wanted more. I turned the dial and discovered I was at top speed. With this toy basically being a hard plastic it was easy to guide the toy in. I was able to locate my spot and let the toy do it's thing. Unfortunately it's thing was not as strong as I would have liked. It did give some stimulation and was pleasant, but I wanted more intensity. I achieve a nice orgasm, nothing mind blowing, but nice. Clean up was easy. I have used it a couple of times since and have resigned to it being better for stimulation externally than internally. It's not bad as an external vibe. Overall I give it 3 Stars.

http://www.tootimid.com/adam-male-p-spot-intensity.html

• Like 1

I am loving your input on some toys!!! I think it's great that we're getting a man's perspective on stuff!

• Members

Thanks, I'll be posting some other thoughts on toys. I have a few that I have given trial runs.