Official Community Forums Home

Pico Bong Tano (Anal Vibe)

Mikayla1

• Members

Give Your Guy A P Thrill!

When I got the new Pico Bong Tano in my latest box of goodies I was thrilled to see a plug that is designed to thrill my man! Men sometimes get the short end of the sex toy stick and I wanted to give him some extra thrills too! Reading the specs on this toy I got excited for how this could possibly add some ZING to oral time! It has 12 Vibration patterns that come in various speeds as well, is made of 100% silicone (so NO silicone lubes please), is waterproof (which is great with anal toys for clean up) and only uses 1AAA battery! Yippppe!

So, I asked my man if he would mind a little backdoor action and he tentatively said, "ummm, ok." So, with his consent I planned my moves! First I would get him into the zone with some great oral. Then I lubed up the toy (and put a little on his entrance) and just pushed the toy gently ON to his anal entrance, not in. I felt him tense up so I pushed the button (which is located on the side of the plug itself) to start the vibes and he said "ooooh" and i knew things were going to go well. Continuing my oral pleasures I began to work the toy into him. It has an angle with a little open loop on one side, the loop should face UP toward his penis so the toy's angle heads toward his P-spot. I continued to push in a little at a time and before I pushed it all the way in I amped up the vibrations to a higher level and finally it was "accepted" into his anal canal. I knew it was all good because he muttered, "holy crap...."

Once it was all the way in his cock got HARD. I wish I could have been able to adjust the vibrations from outside, but I couldn't but he didn't seem to mind! I continued to stroke and suck on him and he came, HARD, in my mouth. He came much more quickly than he has previously and I owe that to the Tano for sure! After he came down from his orgasm, I easily removed the toy and asked what he thought. He said, "you can use that toy on me ANY day, ANY time you want!"

It was a huge hit for sure! So, if you are looking to amp up your anal time with your lover this plug is soft, sensual, easy to use, not terribly large and will provide an extra thrill used alone or with oral! I believe it may also be quite pleasurable to use on women. I may try that next time out!

My only negative comment is because the vibration option buttons are located on the actual plug, it is not very convenient to try out the options while in play unless you remove the toy (which, with anal could get messy). Other than that, this was a great option and lots of fun to use on him!

http://www.tootimid.com/pico-bong-tano-butt-plug-waterproof-vibrating-lelo-5667.html

• Members

This sound like a winner. I may have to get one. Great review.