Official Community Forums Home

Spot On And Reverse Enhancement Kit For Women

Mikayla1

• Members

A Thumbs UP and a Thumbs 1/2 Up

So this is actually going to be 2 reviews in one. This enhancement kit for women comes with 2 tubes of tasteless, colorless, odorless and completely natural "treatments" for a woman's vaginal area and G-Spot. The first tube - Spot On - is designed to heighten the sensitivity of the G-Spot, thereby bringing more pleasure during internal stimulation during sex. Ultimately, this may bring on a G-Spot orgasm in those women who find it more difficult to achieve. The second tube - Reverse - is designed to reverse the affects of, well, aging and stretching of the vaginal walls. As we women age our vagina's tend to become less tight - especially if we have had natural childbirth. While kegel exercises definitely help, the Reverse gel is meant to TEMPORARILY tighten the vaginal membranes to enhance the tightness of the vagina for a short period of time.

So, does these gels really work? I give one a total THUMBS UP and one a 1/2 THUMBS UP!

THUMBS UP: The Spot-On G-Spot gel was quite amazing. I could feel the blood rushing to my G-Spot the moment my lover put some on his finger and applied it to my G-Spot. I wanted to try just that gel first so we commenced with sex and I will say, I had much more sensation on my G-Spot during penetration than I normally do! We got into doggy style and I almost had a G-Spot orgasm from sex (which is unusual for me). It really does make your G-Spot more SPOT ON!

1/2 THUMBS UP: We took a small break and I applied the Reverse gel on to my vagina all around the inner lips. It TINGLES like REALLY tingles which I found to be an amazing and tantalizing feeling. Unlike some clitoral tingling gels, this tingle kept on tingling. It felt sort of strange and I can't say I felt a tightening per se, more like shrinking. Hard to explain. I had my lover enter me again and I asked him if I felt tighter. His answer was, "baby, you are always super tight, so honestly, I don't know if I can tell a difference!" Tis true, I am the kegel master! I am unsure if it actually made me tighter, but the tingling felt amazing and it did make me cum more quickly (probably because I placed some on my clitoris as well) and that was a win-win for me.

I definitely think that the Spot-On works amazingly and the Reverse definitely did something down there that I found pleasant, but I am not too sure it actually SHRUNK up or tightened my vaginal walls. In any case, these products were fun to try and I definitely suggest that any woman who wants to get some more serious G-Spot sensations should try!

http://www.tootimid.com/spot-on-and-reverse-enhancement-kit-7484.html