Official Community Forums Home

Twist N Shout Dong

Mikayla1

• Members

Come On Baby, Let's Do The TWIST

Love this dong. Love, love, LOVE it! Why? It's form. This dong has a curved and twisted shaft which makes these lovely "bumps" that provide absolutely magnificent internal pleasures for both vaginal and anal play (yes, I tried BOTH). The soft jelly/rubber material makes it soft and supple with just the right amount of bend and the twisted shaft is, well, TWISTED-FUN!

Sometimes a girl just wants a little insertion when she plays solo, and I did a few nights ago. I looked through the toy drawer, found this dildo and thought, "hmm, that looks fun" and I was right! I lubed him up with some water-based lube and started my insertion. I noticed immediately the feeling of the twisted shaft. If you turn the dildo while inside you (as I did) it accentuates these feeling! The smoothness of the toy makes insertion smooth as well. After I had cum a few times I washed off my toy in hot and soapy water and stored it for the next use.

This came the next day when my lover came over and wanted some anal action. I figured it would be a good idea to prime my area first, so that is what we did! I bent over on all fours and my lover lubed me and the toy up and began to insert. This is a larger toy, so it took some getting used to, but once in - WHOA! Those twisty turns really make this toy feel amazing inside! Once I was primed we moved on to other things,but I could see this toy being very satisfying as an anal toy from start to finish!

Just remember, always THOROUGHLY wash your toys if you plan to go back to vaginal use (and I DO!) This dildo is harness compatible too, so you can use it with another woman (or man). I definitely recommend this toy to any user, as long as you realize that the girth of the toy is a little more than average. Then, you too will be a Twistin' and a shoutin'!

http://www.tootimid.com/basix-rubber-works-twist-n-shout-suction-cup-dong-7448.html

• Members

Thanks for the review. I have been looking at this toy trying to decide if I wanted it or not. Now I think I will have to get it. I like the idea of twisty turns.