Official Community Forums Home

Purple Pleaser

RC4BLUE

• Members

I have owned Carmen's purple dildo for many months now. The jelly material is flexible but firm. I love the purple color. The shaft can be inserted up to over 5 1/2 inches, while it is about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. When I first opened the package there was the usual new toy smell. After washing it a couple of times the smell faded and the toy was ready for use. Looking at this purple dildo I wasn't sure if I would be able to take all of it. It is at the limit in thickness of what I can usually take. I decided to get myself ready with a shower and brought the toy with me. Before starting the shower I stuck it to the wall. Oh, didn't I mention it has a suction cup. I had it positioned at the right height for some anal penetration. I turned on the water and let it get good and hot. The steam was so thick it was rolling over the shower door when I got around to self pleasure. I had a hybrid water based lube that was thick and wouldn't immediately rinse off. I used a liberal amount of lube and began to back myself onto the shaft as I stroked my own shaft. Slowly I pushed back. I felt the head of the toy enter me and had to relax before taking more. As I said this is at my limits in thickness. Slowly I took the length and began to pump myself on the toy. To my surprise and pleasure the suction cup held. As my excitement built I rode the toy harder. It never let go of the wall. I had a long slow fuck before reaching climax. One of the nice things about playing in the shower is clean up is quick and easy. I pulled the toy off the wall and put it away. I have taken it out for a ride several times and it has held where ever I stuck it. It is not something I play with often. But when I am in the mood to be filled to my limits I return to this toy. I give it 5 stars with a plus because it stick where I want it to stick (a wall, the counter, a bed post).

http://www.tootimid.com/carmens-jel-lee-dong.html

• Like 1

I love the look of this toy! Jelly is a great anal toy material since it has a lot of "give" to it. However, be sure to clean it really, really well, since it IS porous, so it can harbor bacteria and other matter.

Thanks for your open review. I love reading them!!