Official Community Forums Home

Mood Frolic Lickable Body Glides

Mikayla1

• Members

Bringing In The New Year With A BANG

Imagine my surprise when my lover surprised me at 11:55 pm last night! I didn't think we could spend the night together and we got to! Whooopie! So, to celebrate and to have some naughty fun I decided to bring out these body glides (sort of like edible body paint, but less paint-y).

These sugar-free (which is important when dealing with the Va-Jay-jay), tasty little body glides are a fun and flirty way to taste your lover's body parts. My kit came with 3 colors / flavors: red - strawberry, green - apple, and blue - blue raspberry. These are not as thick as I thought they would be and definitely not the same as a paint, but you can see the drips of color and they feel pretty cool when dripped on the skin. They are not-sticky and water-based, which makes clean up easy.

When my lover "painted" me with these glides it ended up more like a sensual massage. He dripped them on, rubbed them around and then licked them off. The taste is not bad, but not "OH WOW" great. The strawberry is probably the closest to the actual flavor, but I liked the Blue the best. My lover liked the green (but I found it a bit too sweet).

All in all it was a fun addition to our playtime. Although, my favorite part was when he licked me all over to get all the "spots" he missed - including some where I KNOW he didn't put any glide!

http://www.tootimid.com/mood-frolic-lickable-body-glides-7485.html

• Members

Thanks for the review. I like sweets so I may have to try this.