Official Community Forums Home

Sweet Cinnamon Cyber Stroker

RC4BLUE

• Members

I am usually not a big fan of male masturbators. Too often they are sticky, unpleasant to the touch or just generally unpleasant in my opinion. The Cinnamon Cyber Stroker had me pleasantly surprised. I took it out of the box and though well it looks nice. The color and general molding of the labia was pleasing to my eyes. Now to take it out of the packaging. This little stroker is made of Cyberskin. This is a plus in my opinion. there was no sticky feel. As a matter of fact, it was soft and felt very pleasant in my hand. I could have spent a long time just squeezing it. As with any new toy the first thing I foo is give it a good wash. I had to let it dry for some time as the tunnel is not easily dried manually. So after two hours of drying time I was ready to give my new girlfriend a ride. I pulled out some water based lube and poured a good amount down the top side of this toy. I got myself aroused and slid my erection into her tight tunnel. instantly I was impressed. The stroker felt amazingly good. It was tight and soft. I enjoyed the feeling. Slowing down I lingered in the sensation as long as i could before feeling the need to climax. If there would have been a woman attached to this little toy it would have been complete. In some subtle ways it was the next best thing to orgasm with a partner. Over all 4 out of 5 stars, not bad for a masturbator.

http://www.tootimid.com/cinnamon-cyber-stroker.html

• Members

Nice review. I am curious, in the picture it shows a hole below the vaginal hole...can you use that one as well?

• Members

Yes you can use the other hole as well for some backside fantasy work.