Official Community Forums Home

Still Learning About My Wife After 11 Years

Kirk

• Members

As some of you know from the post in the sex toys section I have been trying to get my wife to be more passionate about sex, therefore maybe it would improve her libido. I have tried many different things that have not worked and in some instances backfired and caused problems. But, for reasons somewhat surprising to me we have had awesome sex the past 2 nights with much more passion than usual. The only thing that I have done differently is pay a little more attention to her without mentioning sex and taking the time to rub her shoulders, etc. when the opportunity presents itself in a non-sexual way. But here is the kicker, we watched a movie with a couple of pretty hot sex scenes. The dvd was "A History Of Violence", I loved the scene where she surprized and suduced her husband wearing a cheerleader uniform, I casually hinted that something like that would work for me also :rolleyes: . Here is the interesting part, later there is a somewhat violent scene involving rough, HARD sex on a staircase. There was nothing said at the time, but I had a pretty good idea she liked that part. She did! Let's just say the harder it was the more she liked it. I have always known that she liked it fast and hard near the end of sex, but have always held back from fear of hurting her and I am more of a laid back, touchy, feely, long drawn out sex kinda guy. I loved it when we finished and she said "Thanks Joey" (the alter-ego and former name of the guy when he was a bad-ass mobster hitman). That was great, we finally had fun in the bedroom again. Now for the real question, do you women really like it that hard? Seriously...

• Members

The thing is Howard, we have done most everything that can be done between two people in and out of the bedroom. Early in our relationship she was game to try most anything I wanted too, we tied each other up, used blindfolds, toys, analinguis, whipped cream, videos, the backyard, on the roof in the middle of the night, on a redeye plane flight, the mall parking lot, etc, etc. I thought she would eventually ask for some of those things again, believe me I mention kinky stuff on a regular basis. Then we got married and she became totally content to do the same old boring things everytime, over and over regardless of how I tried to romance her. I enjoyed the variety.

The thing is she knows exactly what I want and rarely shows any interest in those things anymore. Strange. :blink: Anyway, I am still learning ... ;)

• Members

Now for the real question, do you women really like it that hard? Seriously...

Yes, sometimes we do. Sometimes I like it so hard that the bed bangs against the wall and I have to put a hand on my lower abdomen cause he is pounding the shit out of my cervix. And I love when we are fucking and he grabs me, puts me in all these weird positions where he is stretching my limbs or bending me into some unusual position and fucks me with no apologies. After fucks like those I have a big ole cheesey grin on my face, I'm relaxed, sated, and my legs feel like jello, so I don't even atempt to stand up for at least 15 minutes :rolleyes: Those fucks are some of the best B)

• Members

I agree, YES sometimes we do. I know that if I have had a stressful day I LOVE IT rough and hard. Call it getting my stress out. :) There are also times when I want to be pampered, softly kissed and teased. I think it all depends alot on my mood for the day. My husband knows when I am having a stressfull day, he gets the phone calls from me. :lol: I swear he knows in the back of his mind that I am going to be rough and that I want it rough, sometimes he comes home and will spank me on the ass and say there......that is for calling me numerous times today. :) Talk about teasing me. :P