Official Community Forums Home

Anal For Him?

Amethyst

• Members

I'm curious, how many straight guys are into their partner playing with their backdoor? My boyfriend has hinted a few times about him wanting me to try some stuff on him, but I'm nervous that I'll hurt him or encourage him to play with me back there! (which is not always one of my favorite things) Also, doesn't anyone find it kind of gross? Just wondering! (and I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just want to learn more about it!)

• Members

If you read through past posts, you'll find a LOT of men (no matter their sexual preference) love anal play. I'm betting you'll get quite a few replies to your question. :)

In regards to your boyfriend -- go for it! :) Ask him if he was serious with his hints and if he'd really like to try it. Make sure you use LOTS of lube and take it slow at first, so as not to hurt him. And before you even try, when you're talking about it, just let him know it's not something you're interested in having it done to you. Although I'll tell you, if you haven't tried it, you may want to -- at least a couple times -- before you discard the notion. :wub:

Good luck and let us know how things go!

• Members

Here is also a article well written by Mikayla on anal play. Yes my husband has gotten into it. At first I have to say I was a little shocked and also worried. It is normal in fact I think the reason why alot of straight men are getting into it is because their prostate gland is there and OH MY what it can do for them. Alot of talk and between you to is needed, let him walk you threw it etc, take direction from him and he will let you know when to stop or if it hurts etc, same thing for him if he is going to try it with you.

Here is the article also here is a GREAT lube for anal play.

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/anal...to_anal_sex.htm

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/anal...to_anal_sex.htm

Hope this helps/ Keep us posted ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

As a straight male, I would like to just say YES! I love anal play. The orgasms are amazing and the connection I felt when my past girlfriend did it to me was undeniable. Unfortunately I have not been able to convince my wife to try it on me. She absolutely refuses me to try it with her. She doesn't know what she is missing.

Anyway, you will not be disappointed if you try it and neither will he!! Good luck!!

I'm curious, how many straight guys are into their partner playing with their backdoor? My boyfriend has hinted a few times about him wanting me to try some stuff on him, but I'm nervous that I'll hurt him or encourage him to play with me back there! (which is not always one of my favorite things) Also, doesn't anyone find it kind of gross? Just wondering! (and I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just want to learn more about it!)

As a straight guy I'd always rejected any thoughts of anyone playing with my ass but as we were making love one evening my partners fingers brushed across my anus and suddenly my cock grew harder and I immediately shot loads of cum.

Then the next time when I was jerking off on my own I fingered myself and again it had the same results and since then I have used vibes and am trying to get my partner to fuck me. So far she has just fingered but not entered and although I have tried coaxing her she has avoided it although she hasn't stopped me penetrating her and she enjoys it but I think it is still slightly taboo to her.

I have even found myself fantasizing about my next door neighbor doing it to me

Would appreciate any suggestions

• Members

My husband and I discussed my entering him from behind.

he said he has done this before, but it did nothing for him,he really did not enjoy it, but if I would like to try it he is open to it.

If he's not enjoying it, why would I want to do it to him? If I thought for one minute he would receive pleasure from it, I would do it tonight.

Just makes no sence to me.