Official Community Forums Home

Double Dipper Inflatable Vibrating Strap On

Mikayla1

• Members

Who Says Double Dipping is BAD?

I sure don't! This toy really has a lot going on - and some things are amazing and some things could be better.

Lets discuss:

This item is designed for Lesbian loving (or, for anally penetrating your male partner, if you prefer). The bright, pretty, girly pink double strap on is designed to give the giver and the receiver different types of pleasure. The wearer inserts the 100% silicone, realistically designed (incuding veins), vibrating dildo inside of herself and adjusts the straps for the strap-on so that her partner can enjoy an inflatable, G-spot stimulating ride! The adjustable straps are pretty easy to negotiate and are one size fits MOST. There are two straps that go around each thigh and an additional strap that goes around the waist. I am not a particularly small woman and this fit me with extra room.

Once inserted, the giver can dial up the vibrations on the internal vibrating dildo that has 7 different vibration options. The receiver benefits from the easily inflatable dildo (that does not vibrate) inside of her. It is a win-win option! The inflatable dildo inflates via a squeeze pump that simply pumps up the dildo while inside. Then, if you want to decrease the size, you simply use the release valve at the end of the tube, near the squeeze pump.

The internal dildo is firm and pretty solid. The external one is not quite as solid, but definitely not flimsy. My partner and I had a few issues with this, first being we wanted HER (the receiver's) dildo to vibrate too! While it is nice to have a G-Spot tip and an adjustable size, it would have been nicer if that dildo also vibrated. Also, there is a lot going on with the cord for the vibrator and the tube for the inflatable dildo. They sort of "hang out" if you are not using them. I did finally decide to just tuck in the controller for the vibrator during sex so that I could concentrate on inflating her dildo. That was another small issue. It does inflate, but it didn't seem to want to stay inflated. We spend some time trying to figure it out, then just gave up. My partner said she did love the length and girth of the dildo anyway and enjoyed the curved tip. I very much enjoyed the vibrations while I pleasured her - and that was a giant bonus.

The toy stayed in well and I felt I got a "realistic" range of motion while using this item. My partner enjoyed it too and we both orgasmed a few times. When we were done playing, she tried to pump up the internal dildo and it did pump up nicely for her (not while inside) so perhaps there was too much external pressure for me to pump it up effectively.

All in all this is a great option if you enjoy strap on play and want to be pleasured yourself while you do so. The straps are easy to use and expansive, the vibration options are very nice, the size of both attachments are pleasing and the option to inflate the other dildo is very unique. Definitely a quality item for strap on play!

http://www.tootimid.com/double-dipper-inflatable-vibrating-strap-on-6900.html

• 2 months later...

Sounds very interesting!! Thanks for sharing!!