Official Community Forums Home

Read For A Warm Beach

RC4BLUE

• Members

I don't know why I live in the cold north. I love the heat. I love more a warm beach. Today it will be all of 14F here. I am wishing I could be on a beach, soaking up the sun, swimming in the water and watching beautiful women. Or better yet be with a beautiful woman playing senseous games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Yep you are in the same frozen boat as I. Yesterday high was 0 F. Woke up to -22 F this morning. I think we both need a ticket to the tropics.

• Review Team

It's 81 here, but it is supposed to drop to 46 tonight.....but it will go back up to 63 during the day......I know rub it in......well ok did I mention I walked to work in shorts?

• Members

I am so envious. You are so fortunate to live in such a plesant place. I think I need to move to Miami. I could sure use the warmth.

• Review Team

I used to live on the side of a mountain and would have to walk 2 miles in the snow to get to my truck......dreaming of warm beaches

• Members

Hey at least you were on a mountain. I got the flat lands of the Midwest. All the big lakes are nearly frozen over. How I dream of summer.

• Members

I can see your point. 2 - 3 feet,of,snow on a mountain can be challenging. This unending cold is making me crazy. -30 F this morning.

• Members

79, I wish I was going to the beach with you. A day on the sand and in the water would be wonderful. 79 F that is a nice dream for me.