Official Community Forums Home

Bullets?

• Members

Hey guys, sorry, I know i've made like a million posts, but I am looking at the bullets and eggs and I'm at a loss :unsure: . There isn't enough info given! So from experience, which do you think has the strongest vibrating power? I want to get a really good one so I don't waste money. I'm looking to spend under $25. Any ideas? Thanks!

• Members

Well Amethyst, I have to say I put alot of my trust in Mikaylas reviews when toy shopping although I don't have this one it is in your price range and she has written a great review. Heck for 10.00 dollars it is a heck of a deal. :)

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3475

Now I have this one and it rocks and packs a heck of a vibe with it. So I hope these two help. I am sure others will have some more listed. I know there are alot and it can get just get to be to much at times with shopping for bullets since there are so many.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4998

:)

• Members

:lol: This is kinda funny I should log in tonight to see this particular thread, as I was just coming on to write a little review on my new Silver Bullet (the first link Katprr posted)!

I now have both of the bullets Katprr posted the links to. The second link, the Powerful Sparkling Vibrating Egg, was my first toy ever -- and with it, I fell in love. *giggle* It has a GREAT vibration to it (I like it HIGH) and it feels good in oh-so-many places, both on me and my husband.

However... :blink: the Silver Bullet packs a punch unlike the PSVE. The HIGH setting of the PSVE is the LOW setting to the SB. :o:D:blink: After looking through everything in my new box, I selected the SB to play with first. I cleaned it up... inserted the batteries (giggling as I remembered Mikayla's battery troubles).... and turned it on to see what kind of vibration I was going to deal with. The darn thing took off across the bed!! *laugh* I'm not kidding! I was laughing SooOoOoo hard at that point.

After I caught my breath (ironic, seeing as I was preparing to lose it again!), I decided to lay on the bed with my legs up on the wall. Having tested the different vibrations, I thought I'd start on low and work my way up, just to make sure it didn't run away from me again. :lol: A few minutes of yummy play goes by and I decide to crank it up and see what it's like -- WOAH MOMMA! What a ride! Here it is about 15 minutes later and my legs are still "vibratey." *giggle*

One thing: it's NOT quiet, especially up on its higher setting. At one point, I pressed my thighs together and the bullet was almost as loud as an electric razor. So it's definitely not for discreetness -- it's all for the power. B)

Vroom vroom vrOOm!!! :wub:

• Members

Thanks for the info guys, i think I'll be putting the Silver Bullet on my wish list! Oh and btw, how big is the Silver Bullet? It does not say...

• Members

The hand controllers for both of those is about 4 inches long (mind you I didn't whip out a ruler :) but it fits nicely in the hand) and the bullets are about 2 inches long...about an inch wide?

• Members

yes please get the silver bullet its so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreatttttttttttttttttt!!! thats one of my husbands favorite and mines go for it

• 1 month later...