Official Community Forums Home

I Need Anal Inspiration!

trickychick

• Members

Hello, newbie alert!!! :P

Well the DP and I are only just trying anal (after 7 years together..!), Im just wondering, how do I get off on it? We're lubricated enough, relaxed, all is fine, but Im not sure what Ive got to do to get something out of it (cos obviously he is not having a problem!) I wonder if maybe he should stop being so careful and gentle, I think maybe I need him to be a bit more sort of rough, but Im not sure, is that safe?....any thoughts?!

Its like being a virgin all over again!lol!

Thanks! B)

• Members

After a few sessions. Sometimes I like it rough there depending on my mood, but not rough enough to hurt, if it hurts then something isn't being done right there. You should have him try some clitoral stimulation at the same time. Bullets work great for this to. Also here is the link to Mikaylas article on Anal sex.

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/anal...to_anal_sex.htm

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/anal...gasms-lubes.htm

here are a few links you can find the rest under education and anal. Hopes these help.

Good luck! :)

• Members

It is important to remember that Anal Sex is not for everyone (yes, I did write that out loud!) Some women and men just don't enjoy it the same as others. It could be you are not as relaxed as you think, you are worrying too much about it to enjoy it, or (dare I say it) there isn't enough pressure to make it enjoyable. Some women only get off when there is a DP situation (Double Penetration) they need the extra FULLNESS to make it more enjoyable. You just may be one of these people. Who knows.

The only way is to keep trying and to see what happens. If it isn't something that works for ya - then it just doesn't do it. Hey, different strokes for different folks!

Mikayla