Official Community Forums Home

Tyger

pd2188-00_01.jpg&maxx=440&maxy=0

I'm a growing fan of strap-ons. I've tried several and am constantly on the hunt for a comfortable, functional, sturdy strap-on set (harness and dildo). I'm a "hippy gal", with curves and contours, like most women. I get frustrated at things that just seem to be designed for stick-figured women. Or the straps are so uncomfortable they cut or rub my skin raw. Un-pleasant. :P However, I was thrilled when I saw this one and ordered it.

I simply LOVE Fetish products!! They're so innovative, have high quality products that I've never had problems with, and have a great selection of items. I was so happy to see that this was one of theirs and couldn't wait to try it out!!!

Eagerly opening this box, I noticed it contained 3 items: The harness, a clearish purple jelly dildo with a base, and, like most of their toys, a small black satin blindfold.

Practically drooling, I took the harness out, since this was my main item of interest. The waistband straps and front panel are leather, and you can feel the quality of this item. The "O" ring is metal, and held on with 2 sturdy straps with metal snaps. Which means that you could use a variety of (not included) "O" rings with this harness if you have them. You have extra control with almost any dildo with a base due to the hole that is underneath where the "O" ring goes, so you can slide it thru the hole and up thru the "O" ring. Trust me, this is a good thing, so this hole is a good thing. On the left and right side of the front panel, there are metal rings to help adjust the very long and wide straps for your waist. The strap that goes underneath is a lot thinner, for comfort, but also has the adjustable rings on the back part of the strap on, to secure it comfortably and firmly into place.

The jelly purple dildo is not wide at all, about 1.5", about 2 fingers width, with a total length of almost 8". It's pretty realistic looking with veins and a head molded into it, but I wouldn't consider it to be very realistic looking other than the shape, so if realism turns you off, I wouldn't worry there. The new toy smell was pretty strong, and didn't really go away after washing, but we didn't mind it. I like jelly toys because they're flexible, and comfortable. They can kind of squish into place to accommodate most people's insides very nicely. I would easily recommend this toy for someone that's a practiced anal receiver, or for vaginal play. Remember to use water-based lubes with this dildo only. And wash it very well before and after using it. Jelly is porous, and can hold bacteria, so always practice safe playing!!

The blindfold is just a very thin piece of satin, but it works well, and is a great starter blindfold, but other than that, it's not really that big of a deal.

My girlfriend wanted to be the first to wear it, knowing how much I love having her thrust into me, she was eager to please. After seeing the harness itself, it was pretty easy to figure it out, so I helped her out putting it together, and it was on, and secured in a matter of just a few minutes. I would not recommend just yanking on the back strap to adjust it, because it is a lot thinner, so I'm worried that it could rip easily, but adjusting it to a comfortable size was really easy without pulling on them too much.

She's "hippy" too, and whether it was her, or I that was wearing it, we both had plenty of straps on either side and in the back, and we loved that! The large front panel also was very comfortable and sturdy. I showed her how to get the dildo inside and thru the "O" ring (before we got her all strapped up and ready for action).

I was so excited seeing her with that purple dildo sticking right out of her, and the harness, I was ready for action myself. She said after, that the harness was really really comfortable, and she loved how much control she had over the dildo, and the thrusts, which felt so great!!. She was so turned on by the experience as well, that we switched users after I came several times, and she climbed on top and had her own ride.

Let me mention that she's not very experienced with toys, or strap-ons, and wasn't a big fan of anything inserted into her. But she really loved this item, and how easy it was to use, and how comfortable the dildo was. She loved seeing how much pleasure I got out of this toy, and was very turned on by using it on me, and having it used on her.

I agreed with her opinion on how comfortable it really was. The straps were soft and supple, easy to adjust, and I didn't experience any irritation on having them rub against me at all. Of course, the strap that goes underneath you, usually winds up giving you a wedgie, but it's not painful or anything. Think of it as a thong strap. LOL

We used this toy again a couple nights later, and she was able to put this harness on very quickly, and have it all adjusted in under a minute. Again, it was a HUGE success, and that we enjoyed using this immensely.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this strap-on!!! It's great on SOOOO many levels!!! Plus size, easy to use, easy to clean, versatile, fun, and the leather gives it a great sexy touch to it, on top of being comfortable.

I give this toy all 4 Tyger Paws WAAAY up rating, a purr, and a satisfied growl!!!! Meeeee-ow!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/plus-size-strap-on.html#

• Members

Tyger I always love your reviews. This was no exception to the rule.

• Like 1

Why, thank you!! It's quite literally, my pleasure! I added a few things here and there after re-reading my original post. I just loved this item so much, I had to get the reviw out there. Thanks again!!!

• 7 months later...

I would love to report that, after many, many nights of usages, this harness is still holding up very well, no wear or tear, no cracks or rips. It's good, still sturdy, and it is still awesome!! This is a great investment for those that want a great strap-on harness. Well worth it!