Official Community Forums Home

Would You Ever Want To Change Genders For A Short Period Of Time?

Tyger

Would you want to change genders for just a short period of time (male or female). If so, why? Would it be to see what sex feels like for that gender, just to pee a different way, to see what life is like for that gender, to see what lines you could cross socially, etc?

• Like 1

• Members

There have been many times I have wondered what it would be like to switch genders for a moment. Of course I would love to know what sex feels like. I would also like to see the world through a woman's eyes. I know it is a different place. I would like to know how it is to be a Goddess, after all, all women are Goddesses. I know there are many advantages in society on being male (which I believe is wrong, but is how it is). To look at the world through the lense of a woman would add compassion and respect, I think, to my world as a man.

• Like 2

• Review Team

I would have to agree with you RC4BLUE, for me it would be more towards seeing the world through the eyes of a woman

• Like 1

• Members

Trust me WenWitch, it's not having a wang between our legs that's a problem for us men. You'd get used to that. It's our preoccupation with getting our wang between women's legs that causes us all the problems. You'd soon discover that. It causes us to, at the most inopportune times, to go blind, deaf, and stupid. Women have that power over us.

M

• Like 5

• Members

I don't think I would be comfortable being a male. Even for just a day. I know that in society guys get a lot of breaks or at least seem to. But also there's a lot that is excepted of a guy. For me it's hard enough just being a woman. For one thing, it will take me forever and a day to get use to the wang between my legs. lolol

It depends on the size of you COCK!!!!!!

• Review Team

ok wenwitch where did that come from , A Wang??? lololol

• Review Team

or a winky lololol

• Members

Calling it a "wang" is common slang usage, depending on your part of the country. But seriously WenWitch, "noodle wacker"? Had us rolling with laughter when we saw that!

M & D

• Like 1

• Review Team

noodle wacker must be what its called after it gets wet then soft lolol

• Like 3

• 7 years later...

How about this one?

• Members

I often wished I could feel what the woman was feeling while I was making love to her. I never wanted to actually change genders. I tried to imagine some electronic method or maybe a VR form of sharing.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/6/2015 at 10:19 AM, Tyger said:

Would you want to change genders for just a short period of time (male or female). If so, why? Would it be to see what sex feels like for that gender, just to pee a different way, to see what life is like for that gender, to see what lines you could cross socially, etc?

I have fantasized about being a female since I was young I love the feminine form and have always wanted to replicate it. I started cross dressing early and would entertain my friends in my sisters clothes. I wish I could change for every. I want to experience a orgasm as a female and the ability to be provocative and excite men as I walk by. I just love being feminine and the sexy clothes that they get to wear.,so, yes I would change genders and experience my dreams. 

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Hell yes I would love to just switch to female and would be a woman more than male for sure. Just want to know what I can get you men to do. I have come to terms with it and I’m not going to be shy about it anymore.