Official Community Forums Home

"we Could Always Try Anal..."

Amethyst

• Members

Last night while fooling around with my guy he yet again bluntly proposed the possibility of anal sex that night. I was a little speechless... :blink: I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, so I told him I don't think I was ready for it.

I just want to be able to enjoy it when the time comes. I've read the articles on this site, but they still don't seem to answer my questions. I've tried to relax and play around down there when I'm by myself (while playing with my clit and pussy at the same time), but the sensation of anything inside my butt makes me instantly turned-off. Are there any techniques to enjoy it before I actually try anything with my boyfriend? (and i'm not doing it just to please him, i am curious myself)

Also, I've seen people ask time and time again about the pain factor, not during anal sex, but afterward. Even if you have all the lube in the world, isn't it inevitable to hurt after anal sex for someone who isn't experienced? Or is there something I'm missing? :unsure:

Advice Please!!

• Members

Just go really really slow to start. That's my best advice. That and the all-important lube. Too much is not enough, I've come to realize. :) When I first tried it with my fiancee we didn't use anything, and that's where the pain came in. If we use lots of lube and he goes slow, I don't have any pain at all after. We've only done it about five or six times, so I'm kinda a beginner too. :) There's a really good post on here about how to 'prepare' yourself for anal. If you haven't read it, it might help you:

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=214

I have to tell my fiancee to slow down because he'll get carried away and want to slam it in me. So make sure you're very verbal and tell him to slow down if it's too much for you or if it's hurting.

• Members
Just go really really slow to start. That's my best advice. That and the all-important lube. Too much is not enough, I've come to realize. :) When I first tried it with my fiancee we didn't use anything, and that's where the pain came in. If we use lots of lube and he goes slow, I don't have any pain at all after. We've only done it about five or six times, so I'm kinda a beginner too. :) There's a really good post on here about how to 'prepare' yourself for anal. If you haven't read it, it might help you:

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=214

I have to tell my fiancee to slow down because he'll get carried away and want to slam it in me. So make sure you're very verbal and tell him to slow down if it's too much for you or if it's hurting.

I think slow is good. If it does not feel right, don't do it.

Newbie alert!

We tried it for the first time ever recently. Umm...wow! Why did I wait so long? :rolleyes:

As for the posts above.

Yes...lube!

Yes...take it slow!

Yes...it's wonderful!

NO...No pain before, during or afterwards AT ALL!

Try it, you'll like it. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Amethyst.. I think most of us aren't "instantly anal".. it may take time and practice to learn to interpret those strange new sensations from your anus as pleasure.

One of the things that worked for me very early in my anal experience was reserving anal stimulation until I was almost ready to come. My first ever come with anal stimulation happened when my husband was giving me a long, slow, teasing pussy-licking.. he took me to the brink of coming several times, then eased off, again and again. When I was finally absolutely frantic, he told me to cum and did whatever he does with his mouth to set me off, and one second before I came he slipped a wet finger up my ass. I came so hard I literally screamed. I had no time to try to figure out what he was doing. I don't think I even realized his finger was in my ass until I finished cumming, at which time I thought, wow that felt really good!

Anal fingering became a regular part of oral sex (both ways) after that, and the more we did it, the more turned on I'd get every time we did it. One night he had two fingers in me and I was rocking toward a great cum, then his fingers pulled out and I heard some buzzing. Next thing I knew he was pushing a vibrator up my ass and I came my brains out. I realized then that if a vibrator felt that good back there, a hard cock would probably feel even better. By the time I got around to letting my hubby slide his rod up my ass, I was well-primed for anal pleasure, and I loved it and still do.

I think vibrators are a great way to introduce yourself to anal pleasure. Use one on your clit & pussy, or even one in your vagina, too, if you like, then when you're getting close to orgasm, use a well-lubed slim vibe on your anus. Don't try inserting it until you're almost ready to come, then slip it in. If you find it stops you from cumming, pull it out and let your orgasm build again, and slip it in just as you start to cum. Once you've got used to cumming with a small vibe in your ass, you might want to try something like this one:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5008

.. which is my absolute favorite anal vibe. Good luck and keep trying!