Official Community Forums Home

The Lexi Male Stroker

Mikayla1

• Members
I know you are wondering, why is a female reviewing a male masturbator! Well, when that female is me and I helped my man to experience masturbator play for the first time I get to write the review! First let me say that I believe every guy should have a masturbator or 3 even if he is in a sexually satisfying relationship! They add variety and some different sensations that can really make things super fun!

This masturbator is one of a line from Pink B.O.B. that has different styles to choose from all named after different women. This particular one is "The Lexi." The Lexi is supposed to simulate deep throating, so as an avid deep throater I was interested in seeing if this were true! The Lexi has some great characteristics: a ribbed inside, a stretchy, yet tight grip, and finger grips so you don't lose the toy and can get a proper rhythm going. THe clear color was hot for me because as I played with my man I could see his penis inside it! SO HOT!

We dabbed on some lube (lube is very important) and I slid it down on to him. This elicited a "ooooh, tight" from him. CHECK! Then I started to move it up and down and he said, "Holy fuck that feels so good, but different, but good..." As it was his first time I expected him to be overwhelmed. I continued to move the toy up and down on his shaft, using the little finger holes to keep a grip. I asked him if he wanted me to go faster or slower and he just nodded. It was so cute!

After a few minutes he mentioned it was feeling too tight. He does have a nice sized penis as to girth. I added some more lube and started up again until he came. He gave this toy 2 thumbs up! His only criticism was that the toy felt too tight at times. We give this a 4 only because of the tightness! Clean up was super easy, and we stored Lexi back in the plastic bag she came in inside the cute box! There will be more reviews on different masturbators to come (or, cum).

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 8/20/2015 at 12:27 PM, Mikayla1 said:
I know you are wondering, why is a female reviewing a male masturbator! Well, when that female is me and I helped my man to experience masturbator play for the first time I get to write the review! First let me say that I believe every guy should have a masturbator or 3 even if he is in a sexually satisfying relationship! They add variety and some different sensations that can really make things super fun!

This masturbator is one of a line from Pink B.O.B. that has different styles to choose from all named after different women. This particular one is "The Lexi." The Lexi is supposed to simulate deep throating, so as an avid deep throater I was interested in seeing if this were true! The Lexi has some great characteristics: a ribbed inside, a stretchy, yet tight grip, and finger grips so you don't lose the toy and can get a proper rhythm going. THe clear color was hot for me because as I played with my man I could see his penis inside it! SO HOT!

We dabbed on some lube (lube is very important) and I slid it down on to him. This elicited a "ooooh, tight" from him. CHECK! Then I started to move it up and down and he said, "Holy fuck that feels so good, but different, but good..." As it was his first time I expected him to be overwhelmed. I continued to move the toy up and down on his shaft, using the little finger holes to keep a grip. I asked him if he wanted me to go faster or slower and he just nodded. It was so cute!

After a few minutes he mentioned it was feeling too tight. He does have a nice sized penis as to girth. I added some more lube and started up again until he came. He gave this toy 2 thumbs up! His only criticism was that the toy felt too tight at times. We give this a 4 only because of the tightness! Clean up was super easy, and we stored Lexi back in the plastic bag she came in inside the cute box! There will be more reviews on different masturbators to come (or, cum).

I just want to say you are absolutely amazing and I love your personality I've been reading your post and this one really touched my heart let me say that I'm sorry it didn't work out with your relationship with him but with your open minded thinking especially about masturbating is absolutely beautiful seriously I have used that very one myself it's great yes I get a lot of questions about how can a guy get his wife to allow him to masturbate is that not a shame 😲 I couldn't amagin not being able to jerk off I'm serious it's one of the most natural and health sexual activities anyone can enjoy 😜 cause let's be totally honest with each other ok? Everyone of us on accession doesn't feel like having sex with our partner am I right? There's those times that we just want to ly back and masturbate with or without them but just play with ourselves enjoying the touch of our own hands so I'm very impressed with the way you believe in married couples masturbating 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I always love reading Mikayla's reviews. I wanted to bump this up because in light of this "self isolation" period, it helps to know what masturbation toys really work, and it's hard to find reviews on male masturbators for sure!!!