Official Community Forums Home

What Is Your 'go-To'?

I recently was able to REALLY let go of my childhood sexual abuse, and it's only been in the last three months that I've really enjoyed sex. I mean, to the point where my husband is astounded (I almost feel like a born-again slut!). My recent surprise for him was to wait for him after his shower, kneeling on the bed, in nothing but crotchless underwear, garters, and stockings ... and brought him to his knees. I have a lot of ideas swirling around in my head, but was wondering what your 'go-to' seduction maneuver is?

• Like 3

• Members

Congrats on your progress and awakening!

My go to move is letting him 'catch' me masturbating. It never fails to produce the desired results and you can tailor it to fit your own needs and situation. Sometimes it's thigh high stockings and heels on the bed with a dildo, sometimes it's the whole nine with school girl skirt, pigtails, cotton panties and knee highs, just depends on my mood.

• Like 3

• Members

Well Ladies, may I offer up a guys point of view?

I love walking in shower with a hard cock, surprising her. The response is amazing.

And if I really want to go all out, I'll book a hotel w/a hot tub, and lay her on bed for an all out full body massage. Starting @ neck, shoulders, arms, back, ass, legs, feet, and then head. Always seems to do the trick. After she's all relaxed, its naked hot tub time.

• Like 2

• Members

It depends on when and where I am. If I want a great time I show up in a Tuxedo. If it is a pool or beach theme I wear as little as is legal. Mostly I talk and listen and listen.

• Like 1