Official Community Forums Home

Caution To The Wind? Hi All!

Showmemore

• Members

I have always been interested in not only sex but learning more about how to find secrets that Men either never figure out or are incredibly low and slow on the learning curve. My "first time" I was 13yrs old it was the first week of Summer Vacation, she was 18 and had just graduated from high school. I knew her as I had been over many times being friends with her brother. I guess I can thank her for laying the foundation for my quest to ensure "she always went to her happy place". I learned rather quickly that guys get there a lot quicker. I also learned there was going to be much, much more to figure out in regards to the intimacy and intricacies needed to satiate a womans' needs, wants, and desires. It was an eye opening summer!!!!

I am very happily married. We are very sexually active easily a minimum of 6-8 times a week. We don't limit each other's wants or desires and are very accommodating to whatever the others requests might be. We have talked about going to swingers clubs a few times but have never acted upon it. We were even invited to go to a local swingers club by a couple we met and graciously passed. We have talked about adding a third person, Swinging and extra partners have always been brought up by my wife. We then have discussions and ask each other very frank questions knowing that it is a big decision. With that being said there have been the discussions and Q&A sessions late at night with a sheen of sweat on our bodies that ultimately brought on this line of thinking in the first place. It really started the gears turning in my head.

I guess what I am getting at is, I am pretty sure I want to pursue this course and am not sure if she truly is. I feel she might just enjoy the fantasy or talking openly about other people being with one or both of us. I would be glad to have any words of wisdom in how to approach this avenue properly. Either way if she is willing to move forward or how I should approach the subject to figure out if she is!?!?!?

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome to the forum. How to approach the subject of swinging or adding a third, it sounds like you had had good discussion to this point. So now it make be time to talk about your desires, wants and expectations. Maybe suggest going to a lifestyle event just to check it out. Mostly be honest and open with your partner.

• Review Team

welcome show im sure you will find everything on here your looking to get answered enjoy the site its a great group on here

• Members

I love it, any form. Throw it to the wind. Live life to the fullest! Love makes your life and the struggles of living worth it all. Ready to try it. I have not had sex in two years and am a very sensual woman. I am tired of satisfying myself.

• Members

Hey Alwaysnees1, welcome.

Welcome welcome!!!

As far as the swingers or adding another person, if your wife is the one bringing it up, I'd say that it was pretty sincere. However, you should really ask her. It takes a strong marriage to withstand this sort of activity.

I've known 2 people that have had open marriages. One failed (after years of the lifestyle) due to the husband being bored with it, and wanting to stop, but the wife didn't. The other one is still going strong, however, they both agreed that an open marriage wasn't what they wanted. They tried it, didn't like it, moved on, and they're one of the best and strongest marriages I've ever seen.

It takes serious discussions, openness, honesty, and the removal of jealousy.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forums. Feel free to post questions, go back and check out old posts and add your input to them. We don't care if the subject is an "old" one, we love fresh perspectives, and peruse the site!!

I look forward to reading your posts.

• Like 1