Official Community Forums Home

Mood G-Spot Massager

Tyger

The elusive g-spot. We hear about it, but several of us have yet to have it stimulated. This little cutie may help do the trick!!

The Mood G-Spot Massager is a pretty plastic purple cutie. Sleek, soft, and simple, but don't let the 1" diameter fool you. It's almost 7" long, with an almost 6" insertable length, which is plenty for playtime. Add to that that it's waterproof, and you have a purple plethora of pleasuring possibilities!

I loved the velvety-soft feel of this toy. The pretty swirly design feeds the "girlie" aspect well. The tilted bulbous head is perfect for the g-spot stimulation.

This toy takes 2 AAA batteries (not included). And, many times, AAA batteries may seem weaker or not able to produce power. I'm here to tell you that this toy utilizes all of the AAA battery's power it can, and very well I might add!! The batteries go in a plastic sleeve you have to kind of firmly tap out due to the paper insert that stays inside of it to help keep it quiet. But the sleeve tells you which way to put the batteries, and after turning it on with the one button on the top of the cap, at first I was disappointed with the vibes. But, then I remembered that this particular toy has more than one setting. Click the little button, and viola! We have 3 steady vibe settings, the third being VERY strong! Then we have strong patterns of vibes! To shut it off, you can either run thru the vibes until it shuts off, or you can loosen the cap. Either way, those work.

This toy is great for beginners because it's long for a g-spot toy, so you have a great chance of finding it with the help of this toy. It's light weight, easy to use, and can be used with any sort of lube because it's plastic. But it's also great for experienced toy users as well because of the selection of vibes, versatility, and, of course, waterproof-ness. :)

In no time, this toy was stimulating my g-spot, and cumming like crazy! After cleaning it, we used it on my girlfriend. She is very, very picky when it comes to insertable toys. She doesn't like anything large inside her, and she also loves strong vibes. She really liked this toy, and with a little clit stimulation, she also came hard too!!!

I give this toy 4 out of 4 Tyger paws way up!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/mood-g-spot-massager-3620.html

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I can NOT spend another penny on gspot finders!  I have about 5 of them that claim to get your gspot shooting but they all lied to me - lol - I have yet to find my gspot with any toy...I know it’s there somewhere.  I got a couple tips from a guy on here and ima gonna try again on my next day off to find that elusive orgasmic spot....not expecting miracles but one would be nice 😎

• 3 months later...
On 9/23/2018 at 3:05 AM, Lisset Finnien said:

I can NOT spend another penny on gspot finders!  I have about 5 of them that claim to get your gspot shooting but they all lied to me - lol - I have yet to find my gspot with any toy...I know it’s there somewhere.  I got a couple tips from a guy on here and ima gonna try again on my next day off to find that elusive orgasmic spot....not expecting miracles but one would be nice 😎

How did it go?