Official Community Forums Home

To all the guests that come in

l8niter

• Review Team

Welcome to all the guests that come in to look around the forums, We are a fun group of people on here and always enjoy new singles as well as couples joining in on the forums and threads.

Some are new and most have been on here for a few years so we are a well rounded group and also friendly, so create an account and join in the fun we will welcome you all.

Hope to see some new people join in soon.

• Like 1

I agree. We've had many people that have been guests/lurkers, that have finally made the plunge into becoming members. As long as you're 18, we would love to see you sign up, sign in, and start posting. We always love to see new members, see new posts, questions, tips, tricks, and experiences. Cum one, cum all!

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/14/2016 at 5:59 PM, l8niter said:

Welcome to all the guests that come in to look around the forums, We are a fun group of people on here and always enjoy new singles as well as couples joining in on the forums and threads.

Some are new and most have been on here for a few years so we are a well rounded group and also friendly, so create an account and join in the fun we will welcome you all.

Hope to see some new people join in soon.

Hello all

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker
On 1/23/2016 at 8:54 AM, regular guy said:

What is up with some of the user names changing?

Some have email addresses showing.

This needs to be changed ASAP!

Hey regular guy!

I've been working to fix any changed user-names as soon they are brought to my attention! If anyone is having an issue with their account please let me know ASAP.

We want to protect your privacy so you can continue to enjoy the forums worry-free!

Thank you so much for being so active on the site and in the forum!

- Mrs. Betty Crocker

[ Any one having any issues can message me here or at alessandra@tootimid.com ]

• Review Team

Welcome back A cup lover

Hi, I am new here. I have never been on a Forum of any kind. I go by Kitty, I am 55 years young, I have been married for 24 years. We have not been sexually active for 22 years. I have not been with anyone else, I am lonely, angry at times and need a release! I have just ordered my first sex toy ever. I am excited to find myself again and begin my new sexual life alone. I have come to peace with myself and God that He created me a sexual being and am on my way to re discover me. I love the outdoors when it is cool or cold, hiking and nature. I love camping and snuggling with my ???   I like to cook.

• Members

Welcome Kittycatlover. It is great that you are rediscovering yourself. May your journey be filled with wonder and joy. This is an welcoming community and very willing to answer questions and offer support. Take a look around and join in if you like.

• Review Team

Welcome Kitty , kudos to you for rediscovering yourself, as rc said we are a great bunch on here and Im sure you will get all the information and more that you could ever want to know , enjot the forums and feel free to join in any one of them anytime, most of all just have fun :):):):):)  

• Review Team

I'm glad to see more and more guests registering to join the forum when I look at the online users section on the site