Official Community Forums Home

Does your SO know you're a member on here?

• Members
54 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

Tell us does he talk to you about the stuff he is interested in on here 😉just wondering if he's open with his fantasy's or one of those secret fantasy guys 😙😙😙

Not really. He's pretty secretive, and oddly enough, for the most part I am completely open to his fantasies that we HAVE discussed and the new things we've tried. Unfortunately, though, it has to come from me. So for the time being, I'm enjoying all these cocks, balls and pussies and being open to all you have to teach  me! ❤️ 

• Like 1

• Members

I wish my wife would participate in this, but she would not. She is NOT that adventurous, her idea of coming on to me or let me know she wants relations (her term), is to touch me with her toe. Literally, that is her sign, I don’t know what’s more pitiful, her method or me knowing her method.

I don't believein having secrets from ones spouse or partner if you feel you have to hide it from them then that's definitely a sign that you are doing something wrong 🤔 am I right? Just saying of course 

• Members
10 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

I don't believein having secrets from ones spouse or partner if you feel you have to hide it from them then that's definitely a sign that you are doing something wrong 🤔 am I right? Just saying of course 

Morally speaking you are correct, however in this practical life application you are WRONG, we all keep our own little secrets, or try to be something we are not however we justify it. In this case it is a venue to express ones self, in an anonymous platform, with a certain amount of ambiguity. This serves as a release, which in my application I cannot get any other place. It enriches our live, which in turn makes us more pleasant to be around. I love my wife, and family and have accepted she will not indulge in certain thinks. It sucks, but that is her, and I am me. You certainly are welcome to your opinion, but that is ALL it is, don’t be a wet blanket for people seeking some relieve. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Leedo said:

Morally speaking you are correct, however in this practical life application you are WRONG, we all keep our own little secrets, or try to be something we are not however we justify it. In this case it is a venue to express ones self, in an anonymous platform, with a certain amount of ambiguity. This serves as a release, which in my application I cannot get any other place. It enriches our live, which in turn makes us more pleasant to be around. I love my wife, and family and have accepted she will not indulge in certain thinks. It sucks, but that is her, and I am me. You certainly are welcome to your opinion, but that is ALL it is, don’t be a wet blanket for people seeking some relieve. 

Well HONESTY is ALWAYS THE BEST POLICE 🙄 there's no need to be SNEAKY about it (unless that's the thrill your seeking) but be honest with what your desires are and if she or he still refuses to understand then at least now it's in the open and she or he can deal with it while you continue your enjoyment 😉😊😊😊

• Members

I enjoy this forum because it's fun to learn about other people.  I think sex is important to just about everyone.  So understanding what it is about sex that each of us enjoys can only make our future relationships better.  Having said that, I would hope my future SO would be so open to sexual conversations like the type that I have here that coming here would not be necessary.  I mean, if he can't fulfill all of my sexual needs, maybe he should not be my SO.   Just thinking out loud....

• Like 2

• Members

yes she does and have added some comments along the way plus brought things from tt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/6/2019 at 12:41 PM, Amy D said:

I enjoy this forum because it's fun to learn about other people.  I think sex is important to just about everyone.  So understanding what it is about sex that each of us enjoys can only make our future relationships better.  Having said that, I would hope my future SO would be so open to sexual conversations like the type that I have here that coming here would not be necessary.  I mean, if he can't fulfill all of my sexual needs, maybe he should not be my SO.   Just thinking out loud....

@Amy D I hear you out loud. Yes great site to fantasize or learn different sexual pleasure. Only site I can look at exposed body parts and not get ripped off by having to pay to play. Amy you're getting more open about sexual desires and being there for all.

• Like 2