Official Community Forums Home

Sex Toy Rotating G Spot Vibe A No Go

kar

• Members

:( Just got the rotatin g-spot vibe. It's my second sex toy purchase. The first being the rabbit. I must say I'm very disapointed. The Clitoris vibrator is not nearly penatrating enough compared to the rabbit, am I doing something wrong?. An the whole thing is just too overwhelming. Now, keep in mind that I have my period right now so I'm not in the best frame of mind. :angry: But the rabbit has satisfied me just fine. There's just too much action going on all together. Maybe it's just me. I'm thinking of giving it a week, and see how I make out. But right now it's a no go.

I thought it would bring me to a new level, with all the vibration and rotation,etc. but sometimes too much is just too much.

Anybody else had this experience?

• Members

Welcome Kar!

Are you talking about the Glittering, Rotating G-Spot Vibe? That one is my absolute FAVORITE toy of all time! I have recommended that toy to more people than I could shake a stick at.

Now, I know that not all toys work for all people, but I am really surprised that you were not pleased with GG! The clitoral stimulator is different than the rabbit, but in many ways I find it better. I always try to place the disk on my clit before I do anything else. I also only use the multi-function button most of the time.

Perhaps for you, only using the clitoral stimulator and just gently inserting and retracting the toy would be more your speed! If you have little or limited sex toy experience, it takes a little time to get used to a toy such as GG - cause she does have a whole lot goin' on!

I really hope after your period is over that you give it another shot - some many women I know have fallen in love with this toy - I hope you do too!

Mikayla