Official Community Forums Home

what are you listening too?

PlayfulKitty

• Review Team

Whats everyone listening to these days? I always like hearing other peoples music preferences, I feel like you can get to know someone pretty good by what they listen too. Do any of you listen to music during sex? anything in particular or just your typical Barry white on the radio baby makin music haha. My husband and I are definitely not that fancy lol we usually just have something on the tv for background noise or nothing at all.. boring but we dont really need the ambiance if you will ;)

• Members

Lately I've been listening to the jazz station on the car radio more than any other music.  And I never liked jazz when I was younger.  I was never big on music during sex.

• Like 1

• Members

The Blues, baby, The Blues. 

An American art form, The Blues.

if you can't tell I love The Blues. The music if passionate and filled with desire. I fell in love with this music as a teenager. Now I am listening to Lucky Peterson, Shemekia Copeland, Buddy Guy, janiva Magness, Coco Montoya, the late great Koko Taylor, Son Seals, and more. The misidentified always enlivens my passions.

• Review Team

Thanks for responding so quickly guys! I love both of those types of music very much! Iv always felt like i don't have a favorite music I like it all I listen based off mood and feelings not too much on preference.. Lately iv been listening to a lot of 90s alternative music ? I love pearl jam they're top 5 favorite bands for me for sure

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Very cool gadget! I'm all about listening to new music and giving other generals a chance

• Members

I like just about everything except most hip hop and rap.  The main exception to the hip hop rap dislike is Frank Waln, I love that man's music.  As to the music during sex, I can take it or leave it.

• Like 1