Official Community Forums Home

What does anyone know about tantric sex?

Have you tried it?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, it very much can be! I've only done tantric with one person. But I do want to try with my GF.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Members

Not sure if considered tantric but my wife and I have a go to we do. It definitely removes everything else from your mind. I give credit to my wife as she took the reigns due to us being distracted by busy life. She blindfolded me and used a pair of soft cuffs on my hands behind my back as she put what’s best described as massage music very lightly on her cell all as I stood. She caressed me all over for close to a half hour and only randomly would come close or swipe where it usually matters most. She mixed in randomly putting her worn panties within close distance of my nose. She got more targeted toward my cock, balls, and asshole as time went on but still did not solely focus on those areas. This went on for well over an hour. I was so relaxed yet stimulated that at times I almost fell asleep on my feet. I was so relaxed yet so aroused that she finished me by gently and slowly swiping her tongue from my balls to the bottom of my tip. A few minutes of that and I had the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had, all with very little touch. I do the same to her and at times we will do it to each other at the same time. It bonded us incredibly as she’s very free and willing to be naked anywhere and in the exact opposite. My self consciousness due to my size just goes away and is truly amazing.

• Members

Sounds so hot 🔥 and extremely sensual pleasure,  mmmmm