Official Community Forums Home

All-American Whopper

Piro

• Members

Hey everyone,

I'm looking into the all American whopper dildo and, since it's more of a realistic material, what's the proper cleaning and maintenance for it? My wallet doesn't want to get a replacement any time soon. Also any first hand experiences with this one are appreciated too!

Thanks!

• Like 1

I've used a couple of "All American" toys. I've loved them very much!! Great quality, and they last!

The first thing to remember is to NEVER use a silicone based lube with it, because it will deteriorate the material of the dildo. WATER-BASED LUBES ONLY!!!

I would also recommend that you store it in its original container to protect it's shape.

Always clean it well!!! I recommend warm water (not hot), and antibacterial liquid soap. Doesn't matter what kind of soap. Rinse it all off. You can use toy cleaner, however, I like to rinse them off after anyway, so I usually always use liquid soap.

There are different brands of powder  you can get to sprinkle on it after it's dry, to help maintain its realistic soft feel to it, specifically designed for the realistic toys.

Fanta Flesh Revive Powder

Fleshlight Renewing Powder

Even though it says it's for masturbators, the material of the toys is the same, or, at least very similar, so it should work.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • Members

I just bought the mini whopper. I used it solo once and achieved the big anal O. I use a special toy cleaning solution I bought from our local romance store but soap and warm water should clean it without damaging. Enjoy

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I always recommend antibacterial liquid soap and warm water for all sex toys. Remember to use the powder mentioned to help keep your toy feeling soft and supple. Glad it worked out for you!

• Like 1